Skip to main content

lorie sibre video proof re 9-6_22 fraudoncourt,rpcjcc violations,12$11$2020 redroof told by mt laurel nj cop messa they CAN BE SUED BY ME IF THEY TRY TO MAKE ME LEAVE AGAIN. , betnergray,redroof they triedcto illegal evict9-6-22before court messed with my motel key i just got9-4,9-6-22mt laurel nj cops didNOT document stalking, harrassment, illegsl evict harrassment by redroof, identity theft by redroof employee despite my calling #911 re this including 10_24_2020(ia knew cops didNOT put in report),11_8_202012_8_2020-12$217_2020#identitytheft,#consumerfraud,#v


~people talk s.t about me _ they slandered my name to my son,his friends and others i care about they say i am "too sensitive""fragile"_ i say they are NOT sensitive ENOUGH i used to think everyone has good in them but after how they treated me after i filed complaint against NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE DETECTIVE IN CHARGE VICTIM SERVICES2008 &again12$2020(theyLIED in reports&re tglhat) .i no longer believe that(i want to believe it bc loving someone as they are when you meet and date is correct after you are couple and as a couple , you are a team and ying and yang 15 years i have NOT settled if someone does NOT accept you as you are when you meet and you date, trust me, that wont work love=acceptance, respect, kindness, understanding, truly wanting best for each other i know
Lorie Sibre (nickname: Princess lorissa) I amALWAYSoriginal &NEVER a follower ~~i haveALWAYS lived in south jersey,since7-8-2020@ hotels after giberson etal landlord forced, threatened me from illegal apt they failed inspection for12_12$2019
not @ redroof ~i am caucasian , have fair skin , naturally curly hair, hazel/green eyes,longLegs,high cheekbones,&ZEROtattoos~wgthcw~

9-6-22 my proof BEFORE COUrT ThEY MESSED WITH MOTEL KEY trying to illegal evict I JUST GOT9-4&9_2 BEFORE THAt(&motel jey befire that was for over200 days so theyveere trying to illegal evict), THE COURT GASLIGHTED, 9-6-22 CALLLED ALL TRIALS NOT THE MOTION CALENDAR _ AFTER1 HOUR david smalls SAID ITS RESCHEDULED TO9-8-22& 9-7-22 I GO OUT GET FOOD NOT EVERYTHING I NEED BuT FIGURE I CAN GO OUT9-9-22 
_
9-8-22 THEY MESSED WITH MY KEY AGAIN BEFORE COURT  SO I DIDNT CALL RE motelKEY BC I FIGURREF DO iT AFTER cOURT TRYING TO SAVE MY ENERGY NOT HAVE TREMORS, WELL THEN STALKER HARRASSERS TRESSPASSED MY CAR.. THEN FUC..N CALLS MY MOTEL ROOM AND SAYS NOTHINg.....

so i did NOT get another motel ket.9-8-2022...thos is sh.mt tgsy do....1 week havsnt been out bc rhey FUC.
D WITH MY MOTEL KEY 9-19~4,9-6,9_8&9-7-22 THEY TrESSPASSED MY ROOM when i was at store _ I HAD THE SUMMONS OUT RE MY CASE AGAINST REDROOF AND GREENBLATT &








9-6-22putting bc court GASLIGHTED,didNOT give me correct callin info AGAIN deprived me if my right to fair impartial court due process As judge harrington,REFUSED to recuse (i asked my cases be put in another county as attys im all my cases were filing thru JUDICIARY STATE NJ _ rather than ecourts_ SHIMBERG REDROOF ATTY IS municipal court judge& attys are violatingRPC8.4& SHIMBERG is also violating judicial canon code of conduct_my proof whaT COURT DID
11"2021davod smalls _& court David smalls dID _after1 hourthem calling trials,NOT WHAT I WAS CALLING IN FOR & NOT saying my case and betner gray statingshe was texting david smalls"_ thEn1HOUR LATER they say its"rescheduled to9-8-22"& theres other people in @
 redrpofbldg who were hereLONGWR than me_, including2 doors down who have harrassed me, evesdropped on me, blocked back of my car 8-2022 WHILE I WAS EMOTIONALLY DISTRESSED BC REDRPOF IIIED TOOK CLOSE SPOT & THEY TALK TO REDROOF LIARS FRONT DESK, HOUSEKEEPING WHO LIED SLANDERED MY NAME&HARRASSED ME 


 

~... copHadhisBodyCamOff5_18_21&5_17janetREFUSEDtoReimburseMeMoniesforPropVandakizedTaxes . ~badge 176 or 178 ohn__~~~~~&5$17_21 myvideoo proof re hanet hanging up on me AFTER i asked herif refroof reimburding me for property vandalized, sheets towels, blankets, toioetpaper i biught bc withheld housekeeling, taxes owrd, are they moving me to handicapped roon&5_18_21 janet BACKDATES to5_17_21 and LIES to ILLEGAL EVICT ME AS SHE HAD BEEN DOING SINCE10_11_2020~~ ethics violations by state nj employee(i had complaint against njsp2020&2008) INCLUDING 7-8-2020STATE NJ EMP who saw steps NOT safe, did NOT cite giberson and OBVIOUSLY did NOT get me IMMEDIATE SAFE HOUSING7-8-2020 not 1 of the attorneys or court employees reported violations of #collusion, #corruption, #ABUSEOFAUTHORITY #attorneycodeofconduct, #judicialcanoncodeofconduct,#poafraud,#collusion#innkeeperduty,#hotelliability,#stalking,#identiythrgt NJSA 56:8-163 , judge harrington REFUSED to recuse& i think he knows my exhusband( who choked me & whose nephew (who ks older than me) is a cop in gloucester county prob njsp dsjg2008 12$2020 i file complaint agaINSTnjsp)&4_2021 AGAINST MT LAUREL NJ POLICE Bc 1) njsp KNEW it was illegal.garage apT failed12_9_2019 inspectioN , 2) giberson,etal TRIED TO PHYSICALLY INJURE ME including12$24_2019 AFTER INREPORTED THRM TO TOWNSHIP(who are corruptas is njndca emp i reported this to2019-2020) , 3) #redroof employees brother is njsp & redroof LIED, slandered my name, dId NOT give me room as advertised, tried to illegalevict me REPEATEDLY 10_2020-2022 4) mt laurel nj cops including bell & herman(& #redroof front desk) KNEW10_24_2020 REDROOF STALKER HARRASSING ME,TRESSPASSED MY var , tresspassed rOOM,STOLE FROM MY ROOM INCLUDING 8-21_94 DV ER CHART, VIOLATED NJSA 56:8-163 #IDENTItYTHEFT DATABREACH 5)&mt laurel nj cop 154 mcginnis KNEW 12$8_2020 THAT REDROOF EMPLOYEE IMPERSONATED NJSP AND HIS BROTHER is NJSP AND THAT HE WAS DRIVING CAR OF RETIRED BLACK cop staying at redroof which i KNEW BC 12_8_2020 MT LAUREL NJ COP MCGINNIS154 TOLD ME RE RETIRED COP AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POLICe REPORTS, 2020_2021DEFRAUDED LarcENY ALL ME AND MY SON PROPERTY2020_2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED they KNEW i wanted per my 12_1_2020 revised pg 3 emergent complaint uploaded 12$24_2020 4-2021 greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,then SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLT ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POlICE REPORTS, 6) duriNG PRECISE TIME I HAVE COMPLAINT AGAINST NjsP RE 8_2019-7-8-2020, LANDLORD,GIBERSON,ETAL DEFRAUDED LaRCENY ALL ME AnD MY SON PROPERTY2020-2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLy ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , (&i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION.. redrppf2020_2022 VANDALIZED MY CLOTHED_ PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHRS HAD HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT 4-2021 PROOF greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,tgen SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls &i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION.. 2020_2022 redroo PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHes HADf HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT &so did #extendedstay , between9-2022-5_2023 vandalized my clothes in my room putting holes in them, ripping vandalizing them, stole from my roomwho LIED slandered my name JUST AS #REDROOF,#CHOICEHOTELS,#DAYSINN,@#LAQUINTA,#HAMPTONINN DID 2020 4_2023 -7&2_2023 someone stole out if my car clothes i had from7-8-2020(& this AFTER same mediator from my case against giberson 4548) os assigned by judge harrington 4_11_23& no mediation 4_21_23 (NOR 2022) corrupt system RPC INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIOLATIONJUDICIAL CANON CODE OF CONDUCT RPC 1.9, 1.15,3.4,8.3, 8.4 ROThmel attorney for defendant gibersons(4548 FILED docs violating RPC stating he represents me ( no he doesNOT,as i am pro se plaintiff & atty ROThmel represents defendants LISA GIBERSON, JAMIE GIBERSON...that has to be v Correctedby order to correcr&ROTmel REFUSES,, ct REFUSED...tHEres literally order stating it must be corrected by order... per#04_19 ORDER TO CORRECT DATA ..'.. context refers to information, such as a party name, address, or case type, submitted to eCourts directly by the filer. ' i filed ,as pro se plaintiff, as exhibit the very doc referenced & defendant attirney rothmel rEFUSES AS DOES COURT STAFF TO CORRECT.....SERIOUS RPC VIOLATION......& he insulted me put me diwn AGAIN on record....(lisa giberson was tgere and she LIED to court&NJSP since7_2_2019 i showed njsp PROOF the wall, deck, steps NOT in their reports INCLUDING7-2_2019, ,8-2019)and inferred that my fire proof safe TGEY STOle FROM MY BEDROOM CLOSET IS"ALLEGED"...its in police report that it was stolen out of @cedars...also my exhibit..... .THats RPC VIOLATION SO ARE TGE ATTYS VIOLATING RPC,COLLUDING, COMMITTING FRAUD AS THEY KNOWINGLY DEFRAUDDD ME OUT OF MY PROPERTY AT APT2020_2021& THEY KNOW MY EXBF I HAVE FRO SGAINST AND NJ STATE POLICE DET IN CHARGE OF VICTIM SVCS Lorie Sibre (nickname: Princess lorissa) I amALWAYSoriginal &NEVER a follower ~~i haveALWAYS lived in south jersey,since7-8-2020@ hotels after giberson etal landlord forced, threatened me from illegal apt they failed inspection for12_12$2019 not@ redroof
redroof comitted fraud, tampered with my info in folio, LIED submitted altered folio with someone ekse name faxed yo, chatge for taces by law they areNOT allowed since12$13_20& lied 2_25_22 bc that was axtrial, grernblatt weisshiff richards lieberman rotside pohleANDCREDROIF KJEW SINCE7_2021 THAT I DO NOT CONSENT.. THEY VIOKATRD RPC,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITRD TO RPC1.9,3.4,8.38.4 currently since7-8-2020@ redroofsince9_13_20@SAMEroomNofridge/microwave&redroofDISCRIMINATEDnotNearHANDICAPPEDparkingNotHandicappedRoom&REFUSED TO GIVE ME ADA ACCOMODATIONS INCLUDING5_14_21EMPLOYEE JANET WHO DISCRIMINATED, SCREAMED SLANDEROIS NAMES AT ME AFTER SHE HARRASSED ME, TOOK SPOT CLOSE TO MY ROOMAGAIBMN 1_3$21& I TOKD HER to STOP harrassing me, thats shes getting sued for harrassment& then her and redrooffrontDesk LIED again.after1_3_21 ~~fyi..STEALING IS NOT sharing~~~ &RETURN MY FIRE PROOF SAFE~BMTASTYS~ &me&my son property STOLEn@APT2020-3_7_2021 ~if you stoleLiedSlanderedMYnameToMYson&others...THEN KEEPyourBADnegative ENERGYkharma &...STOP stealing,lying SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS ~single (iLIkEguys..iamJustNOTdesperatetoDATE) I have hazel/green eyes ,fairskin,am Caucasian, 5'6",long legs, NEVER smoked,zero tattoos, Italian,German&french~IHBTAISMSISTFAW oneof Myfavmovies isTheCuttingEdge_esppartWhenTheySAYiloveyou fyi, i didnt just make up a name_, my name"lorissa" is a nickname from when i was teen ~ ~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,& dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. i have been out on my own since age17+THE NSSWstole aplbmy stiff rhen JUST LIKE AT APT2019-3_7_21&TRUST ME, GOD AINT OK WITH THAT ...i am caucasian , have fair skin , naturally curly hair, hazel/green eyes,longLegs,high cheekbones,&ZEROtattoos~wgthcw~

WARNING ~notice 12$11$20 redroof told by mt laurel nj cop messa they can be sued by me if they try to make me leave again.


12$7_2020 _5_18$21,redroof hotelviolatedMoratorium,checked me outOfHotel& REFUSEDtoTakePayment5_29&6_1,REFUSEDtoReimburseMeForClothingRuined,vandalized,Destroyed,Stolen,Carvandalized,moniesForSheets,Towels,Blanket,etcIboughtBcTheyHaveNOTguvenHousekeepingSince10_2020&discriminated&REFUSEDtoGiveMeHandicappedRoomNearHandicapledParking &3_25_22-3_31_22 committed fraud made reservation in my acct4_4_22-4_8_22 then STOLE my redirewards points&deleted my acct (noting 2_2_22,3_11_22&3_25_22 court, judge AND redroof atty received my exhibits,trial info ,video exhibit proof)

WARNING~STEALINg is NOT sharing ~NOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMethen you do NOT have my permission,INclUDING FIRE PROOF SAFE@APT,&me& my son property stolen@apt2020_2021 Including MY Graduation prayer PLAQUE i had since i was teen, photos,videos,shoes,boots,CLOTHES,handheld camcorder, over40disneyvideos 2021someGuy@,redroof(who was staying with redroof housekeeper) saidHeBought"BUNCH of90sDISNEY VIDEOS AT YARD SALE IN MT LAUREL NJ) ,tvvcr, stereo, screentv, computers,laptop, ARMOIRE,CHINA CABINETHUTCH, FURNITURE,MY SONS TOOLS,CLOTHES,desk,FURNITURE ,its all listed in my exhibit A, they KNEW I WANTED PER MY PRO SE PLAINTIFF 12$1$20 REVISED PG3 EMERGENT COMPLAINT ,UPLOADED 12$24_20 AS"MISC DOC"4624 &clothes stolen at redroof,(2 cloth belts,2 ny&co silk like blouses one blue the other offwhite, 2 pairs angel jeans, Hunter green sweater, brown sweater , &clothes hunter green capri pants, WHITE flowy blouse (too big fir me( , 2 skirts(one was sparkly but too big fir me& the other was brown)from my car (4_15_23-6_28_23 AFTER Same mediator frommy case against giberson assigned by harrington&NO MEDIATION4_21$23 OR10_2022) obviously you doNOT have my permission)....it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~~&dont ask my son&STOP SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERs


WARNING~STEALINg is NOT sharing ~NOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMethen you do NOT have my permission,INclUDING FIRE PROOF SAFE@APT,&me& my son property stolen@apt2020_2021 Including MY Graduation prayer PLAQUE i had since i was teen, photos,videos,shoes,boots,CLOTHES,handheld camcorder, over40disneyvideos 2021someGuy@,redroof(who was staying with redroof housekeeper) saidHeBought"BUNCH of90sDISNEY VIDEOS AT YARD SALE IN MT LAUREL NJ) ,tvvcr, stereo, screentv, computers,laptop, ARMOIRE,CHINA CABINETHUTCH, FURNITURE,MY SONS TOOLS,CLOTHES,desk,FURNITURE ,its all listed in my exhibit A, they KNEW I WANTED PER MY PRO SE PLAINTIFF 12$1$20 REVISED PG3 EMERGENT COMPLAINT ,UPLOADED 12$24_20 AS"MISC DOC"4624 &clothes stolen at redroof,(2 cloth belts,2 ny&co silk like blouses one blue the other offwhite, 2 pairs angel jeans, Hunter green sweater, brown sweater , &clothes hunter green capri pants, WHITE flowy blouse (too big fir me( , 2 skirts(one was sparkly but too big fir me& the other was brown)from my car (4_15_23-6_28_23 AFTER Same mediator frommy case against giberson assigned by harrington&NO MEDIATION4_21$23 OR10_2022) obviously you doNOT have my permission)....it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~~&dont ask my son&STOP SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERs


WARNING~STEALINg is NOT sharing ~NOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMethen you do NOT have my permission,INclUDING FIRE PROOF SAFE@APT,&me& my son property stolen@apt2020_2021 Including MY Graduation prayer PLAQUE i had since i was teen, photos,videos,shoes,boots,CLOTHES,handheld camcorder, over40disneyvideos 2021someGuy@,redroof(who was staying with redroof housekeeper) saidHeBought"BUNCH of90sDISNEY VIDEOS AT YARD SALE IN MT LAUREL NJ) ,tvvcr, stereo, screentv, computers,laptop, ARMOIRE,CHINA CABINETHUTCH, FURNITURE,MY SONS TOOLS,CLOTHES,desk,FURNITURE ,its all listed in my exhibit A, they KNEW I WANTED PER MY PRO SE PLAINTIFF 12$1$20 REVISED PG3 EMERGENT COMPLAINT ,UPLOADED 12$24_20 AS"MISC DOC"4624 &clothes stolen at redroof,(2 cloth belts,2 ny&co silk like blouses one blue the other offwhite, 2 pairs angel jeans, Hunter green sweater, brown sweater , &clothes hunter green capri pants, WHITE flowy blouse (too big fir me( , 2 skirts(one was sparkly but too big fir me& the other was brown)from my car (4_15_23-6_28_23 AFTER Same mediator frommy case against giberson assigned by harrington&NO MEDIATION4_21$23 OR10_2022) obviously you doNOT have my permission)....it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~~&dont ask my son&STOP SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERs


WARNING~STEALINg is NOT sharing ~NOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMethen you do NOT have my permission,INclUDING FIRE PROOF SAFE@APT,&me& my son property stolen@apt2020_2021 Including MY Graduation prayer PLAQUE i had since i was teen, photos,videos,shoes,boots,CLOTHES,handheld camcorder, over40disneyvideos 2021someGuy@,redroof(who was staying with redroof housekeeper) saidHeBought"BUNCH of90sDISNEY VIDEOS AT YARD SALE IN MT LAUREL NJ) ,tvvcr, stereo, screentv, computers,laptop, ARMOIRE,CHINA CABINETHUTCH, FURNITURE,MY SONS TOOLS,CLOTHES,desk,FURNITURE ,its all listed in my exhibit A, they KNEW I WANTED PER MY PRO SE PLAINTIFF 12$1$20 REVISED PG3 EMERGENT COMPLAINT ,UPLOADED 12$24_20 AS"MISC DOC"4624 &clothes stolen at redroof,(2 cloth belts,2 ny&co silk like blouses one blue the other offwhite, 2 pairs angel jeans, Hunter green sweater, brown sweater , &clothes hunter green capri pants, WHITE flowy blouse (too big fir me( , 2 skirts(one was sparkly but too big fir me& the other was brown)from my car (4_15_23-6_28_23 AFTER Same mediator frommy case against giberson assigned by harrington&NO MEDIATION4_21$23 OR10_2022) obviously you doNOT have my permission)....it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~~&dont ask my son&STOP SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERs


#poafraud,#fraudthefttenantproperty,#abuseofauthority,#illegaleviction,#attorneycodeofconduct,#fraudoncourt,#illegalapartment,#illegaleviction,#retaliatoryeviction,#slanderedmyname,#harrassment,#stalking,#hotelliability,#premisesliability,#innkeeperliability, )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4_28its832pm since330pm ESA #EXTENDEDstAY evilnPsychopath W/malicious,reckless, criminal,premeditated Intent to harm are vibrating floor. i toLDliarcesa cherry hill455&corp and STATEnjethics,NJDCA,court, its in my pleadings ghmbmsb~gdnlN#IIED,#NIED,#STALKING,#HARRASSMENT ,

~ Denike v. cupo 196 n.j.502 Per JUDICIARY code of comment(2) 'would a reasonable fully informed person have doubts about the judge's impartiality? '.   &not God lovingbehavior by them2021 Stealing my safe that was in my bedroom closet&me& my sonproperty@apt2021(including my graduation prayer wish plaque i had since i was teen&STOLE:from my car11_2020-7_2_2023from my room@redroof2020-2022 ,stealing my mail10_16_22-5_18_24 ,Frommy room@esa9-22_22_4_10_24,vandalized myclothes in my room at esa9_22$22-4_102024 how i feel is :  if i were her FAV daughter ,she w ould have called me back bit she didNOT (neither did my sister), (&2015 MY AH sister my moms FAV told my mom NOT to talk to me(she THOUGHT my ex that choked me was soooo nice(hesNOT)& she KNEW cedars(always TRYING TO BE ME& WAS THErE AFTER I WAS OF COURSE)_ ever since we were kids, she has ALWAYS done thos sh.t to me...i am fuckkmg over it... i  tried...ever  since i was teen( i w

6_24_24WAS my motion to to recuse judge wells&adjrnment.it wasNOT a discovery motion as liar ct emp.put violating canon code of conduct 5_14_24 s.w my son. 5_24_24-8_17_23TrIED to get Apt(&didnt get OBVIOUSLY AS I AM STILL AT #EXTENDEDSTAY CHERRY HILL NJ&my mom& sister10_2023-11_1_23 KNEW i needed safe apt andwanted to see my son... )_theyLIED&SlanderedMyName. 5_24_22,3_14,3_21&5_6_24,5_23,5_24_24 went out DIFFEREBT time, went to apts& they wereAH . (obvious esa ,redroof,giberson ,liars slandered my name(& they canNOT )8-21_94 2 monthsAFTERnbs&rg.8-21_94 jfk(now tjuh) ch nj ERliedInChart didNOTdocTREATtbi(my thenEmployer who were med mal attys SAW 2015SomeAhwasSLANDERINGmyNameToMySon&others uSINGliesFROM this 94ErRecord thatLIARREDROOFempStole11$2020 njsa56:8-1,8-2,njsa2c21:17. erlied2-4-20(someone at lourdes,virtua and cfg COMMITTED IDTHeFT, HIPAAPHI AS I NEVER SAW CFG (they were at drs2015 but i NEVER saw them nor did i see or speak with liarCFG dr2_4_20@430pm ()&8-21-94 er lied, my then employer KnEW as they saw chart, were plaintiff med mal pi(personal inj) attys~ 3_3_24iWentToDIFFstore lidlAS testPROOF re STALKING HARRASSMENT &AH at lidlRIPPEDmyList asiWaslookingForSomething& AHthrewItOnFuckingFloor3_3$24asICameIbtoVestibuleESA ah#harrassment LOCkEDdoorButGuyWasComingOutSoIWasAbleToGetIn&ItsREPORTEDinMyVideoexhibitsWithCourt &NOTINGas i got in lidl 3_3$23this blaxk guy JUST LURKING PREDATORING NEAR ME (I DONT KNIW HIM AND IF HES THAT NJSP DET2008 I HAD COMPLAINT AGAINST OR HIS RELATIVE, THEY BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME(&my son faf)&on way there3_3_24 i was singing trying to be upbeat and NOT be upset....tharsFUD UP WJST THEY DID...bc IF they cared they woukdnt habe been ah and ripped my list, fucked with my tablet, bkacknguy just stsred at me as i was shopping (having panic attack but i wasnt tell that jo thatsWHY it appearex i was rushing 10_2023-7_17_24poAND esaSToLE mail .

  https://youtube.com/shorts/rrL16zvgvuQ 6_24_24 was motion  to RECUSE judge wells& adjourment it wasNOT a discovery mtn as liar ct emp put violating canon code of conduct.i was given no info for hearing other than"ct would contact me if hearing was at ct ' & noone contacted me    & 7-9_24 judge wells ONCE again wasNOT fair,NOT impartial, and he waa reading my complaint DURInG ct rather than before trying to MAKE it appear"same complaint" nope as FAcTS were after8-30_23 harrassment NJSA 2C33:4a which meant i could bring suit based on harrassmemt, judge REFUSED to let me play my videosPROVING,esaLIED right ftom the rip9-22_22 or submit exhibits,& stalker DURING ct knocked my tablet out if my bag as i was typing a copibg note crying upset traumatized re8-21_94& & fact ny 94 employer were being ah just like8 -1994 ..attyREFUSED to withdraw and def esa madeNO effort to settle ...so they should have said they werent doing what supposed to, 

my blog regarding #corruption,#discrimination,#stalking#harrassment,#hotelliabilitu,#labdlordliability,#illegalapartment,#illegalevictionredroof employeestole from my room,vandalized my clothes my room, vandslized my car, harrassed, stalked me, discriminated against me didNOT give handicapped room near handicapped parking,slanderedmy name,as did other hoteLsAFTER going to apt& giberson etal retaliated8-9-2019-7_8_20 harrassed me,slandered my name,& retaliatedzAgain 9-3$2020 AFTER i got jidgment inMY favortAGAIBST gibersob fir what they dud7-8-2020&rhey haveNOT paid me monues & returbed my property AS ORDEREDBY COURT9_2_20& HAVE not sent me ktrEXPLAINING how i canSAFELY get my properyyper my 10_2020&1_2021 cert ltrs sent to them& sogned foeAT SOUTHAMPTOred speech, nN AUTO4_5_20redroof employee orguest fucjedcwoth my car(AFTER EADTERWENDYS GASLIGHTED HARRAZED ME,LIED JUST LIIE ERICA DID csusong me emotional trauma)_mike was mechanic,115 dirtbsg woman worked on cars(3_25),,guy in pink jerp 115worked on cars(10_2020)& stephanies husband is mechanic, guy red car pa tags who was also at wendys3_2020)11_3 guy at office who touched my coat& pulled belt off it as they were behind me& all redroof employees saw& didNOTHING_ exceptc tel me my belt was on floor) was mechanic(& tgat day my steering wheel making sound it wasmt makong before i last used it)_,& giberson own sputhampton auto...theyDID THIS ST APT....& MT LAIREL DIrrvAG COps knew this10_24_20 so did redroof so they are legally liable& mikes brotger is a nj state police officer & i hBe complaimt againat nj state police for harrassment@ apt which was illegal spt & they should have cited giberson,southampton auto immediately& got me safe housing& they didnt reertyFromApt_4_3515 pm someone tampered woth my profike& took off disabked room(JUST LIKE THEY DID9_25_20..THEN GRAY CAR PULLS IN AREA LEAVES...ANOTHEE PEFSON JUST ITTING THERE WERE AT113 ..SO , THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME& FACT I HAVE MEMORY PROBLEMS, AM BY MYSELF(why i tape like i told8-9-2019 njsp 8020_mt laurel cops....20 REWARDS POINTS ARE SHOEING which meams domeone st redroof did that,wont let me usethem& chargedme$80 fu..n for a room withNO microwa e& fridge when their website says my roomcomes with that ...NOTICE:~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Primt,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,COPING TAPES,NOTES&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN~&dontASKmySon ~~ ~IF NoT ACCEPT mE AS I AM NOW ..YOU WILLNEVER GET ME AT MY BEST~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,&dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. i am ALWAYSoriginalNEVER a follower ..

  lorie sibre (princess lorissa) WARNING~NOTICE :~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Print,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,DOCUMENTS,COPING TAPES,NOTESi&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN(including stolen property at apt &fire proof safe(2020_3_7_~&dontASKmySon 4_27_21 refroof tridd yo get in my roon, i got a newcard,5_1asshooe at redropf cancelled my card...i orderedfood....theySTOKE label off one of my items& the guy wasSTARING at me(like the stalker@virtua10_10_2019& this is PRECISeLY what i meant by redroof slandering my name 2_4_2020 proof VIRTUA,LOURDES,HamPTON EMT,liars withalicious premeditated neglogent criminal intent commitedeMEDmal,Gave zero care,kidnapped me slandered my name, harrassmsnt by#redroof&cops,#virtuahealth Lorie Sibre photo i took of myself at my car10_12_21 WEARING sweater stalker11_5_21, stole out of my bag under cart After i went to atty for def giberson office https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRsEcBHbuHU 12$12$202