Skip to main content

#fraudbypatientfirst,#fraudbyvirtua#thegtbyredroof, they stole my medcrevirds&11$2019 my notes @virtua11$2019'they took3 vialsof blood didNITsubmit,noParathyroid done&patientfirsttook3vialsOfBloodDidNOTdoBloodwork at their lab&Lied re tsh results bc thisIsMyTsh ONYGYROIDMED1.3..6-6 atlanticare urgent CARE REFUSED to see me, lied said they don't take my Ins & they do....so they DISCRIMINATED,REFUSED ME CARE, AND that black suvLE tags @DRS, mt Laurel cops ,vortua emt,stalking, Bully Janet in my areawhen I get back, and they parked in close spot....& I DiDNT GET MEDiCAL Care ON DAY OF God (...THE LIARS thatstoLEliedSlanderedMyNameToMySon&others wereHEARTles #$&_$ they canSTILLkerpTheirBadKharma,negativeEnergy&theyCanSTOPstealing,lying,stalking,slanderingMyNameToMySon&others . TRUST ME WHEN I SAY . GOD AINT OK WITH WHAT. CedARS,ETAl,GIBERSON,ETAL,STATE NJ EMPLOYEES INCLUDING @HOuSE&148A, REDROOFETAL,COURT DID ....TRuST ME WhEN I SAY iT. BC ITS TRUTH...GOD AINT OK WiTH WHAT THEY DiD@APT,CEdARS,VIRTUA, REDROOF,ETAL AETNA,CVS,ANTHEM, 146,148A,SOUTHAMPTON AUTO,NJSP,MT LAUREL,MEDFORD,MARLTON POLICE HONDA mARLtoN,Lourdes,Cooper,ahkhpe, THIEVES.

#fraudbypatientfirst 11_7_2019 no call from therapist&my photo proof of they tamperedxwith bloodwrk sent to voorhees nj er NOT where i was..& ths photo and phpto of 11_2019 visit stolen after i put in my phone 6_13_2021 help me remember fir drs abd thdn patientfirstLIES
10_10_2019 proof erlabs & they didNOTHING.. neitger did virtua drs11_8_2019,er1_2020,2_4_20,dr1_16_20& then this patientfirst ILLEGALLY ACCESSES MY RECIRDS. LIES SAYS THEY DidNT. WHEN YEAH TheY DID& WITH cRIMINAL MALICIOUS NEGLIGENT INTENT TO HARM ME GAVE NO CARE , NO EXAM FIR BACK. BACK KF NEVK, LEFT SIDE HEAD PAIN. BURNING kN BACK, DECEIVE ME AND TAKe3 VIAls OF BLOOD AnD DONT DO THE APPROPRIATE bloodwork:CBC WITH DIfF,KIDNEY AND THYROID FUNCTIOn .(&my kidneys are hurting and i figured they would do cbc etc but PATIENTFURST with makiciois,criminal negligent intent deviated from the standard of care...THEY LIED.&committed fraud by noT doing bloodwork,lied in my chart, NEVER looked at my baCk neck,left sidd head, didnt check my throat re my thyroid #fraudbyPATIENTFIRST, .JUST LIKE VIRTUA DID
redroofStoleGrom me&theseAreMybwResultsFrom11_2019 when virtuaDr ILLEGALLYusedMyHosp mrn& virtuaLabFRAUDULENTLY sentMyInfoTpVirtua ERvoorheesWhenIWasTlatVirtuaFilyDr patientfirstLIED.saod'tgey dont do labs onsite"HereES proof they lied..coild have done cbc with diff,, kidney function,thyroid function but onsteDWITH MALICIOUS PREMEDITATED INTENT TO HARM ME DEVIATED FROM STANDARD LF CARE& FRAUDULENTLY PUT BLOODWorK FOR TSH...I KNOW ISNOTMINE....AS THEY ARECIVERING UP MED MAL COMMITTED BY VIRTUA,LIYRDRS AND IN DOING SO COMMITTED MED MAL THEMSELVES (my vision is blurry so typos and yesterday i was dizzy felt like i wasgoing to paas put and drs BLEW ME THE FUCK OFF AGAIN.. LIED,. CRIMINALLY DEVIATED FROM STANDARD KF CARE & DID WTF KNOWS WHAT WITH MY BLOODWORK LIKE THE LOAR DR2017 DUD BC I WROTEON MY PAPERTHAT DR PETERSON IS HORRIBLE FOR NOT PROMPTKY TREATING HYPOTHROIDISM.. I HAVE HISTORY THYDOIDITIS Go
ING BACK25 YEARs..untreatdd hypothyroidism os serious. ....
6_1_21 i emailed anerigroup bc they were IGNORING my messages re hipaa phi violation...the emailed me back6_16 to contact medicaid.&..and i showedPROOF to tatiana that someone on medicaid IN SOUTH CAROLINA FRAUDULENTLY ACCESSED ALL MY SCRIPTS
they put a ton of salt in my eggs ...i said no salt. i cant use salt bc kf my thyroid ..abd those EVILHEAKTHCARE eiRKERS AT WAWA KNEW THAT. i didnt have breakfast lunch or dinner yesterday ....WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???MY MIlITARY VET jTALIAN GRANDPOp WOULD STOP THEM FROM SLABDERING LYING TO MY Son AND OTHERS. HE wOUld NOT BE pleASED WITH MY MIliTARY RELATIVES
and just bc you see rings on my fingers doesNOT mean i am dating.. i haveNOT dated since2007 after my exhusband choked md...it took me over 10 years to wear that hewelry...but itsNIT to say i miss him .its to REMIND ME TO NEVERGO BACK TO THAT WHICH hurt me CHOKEd me, ruined my relationships liED TO ME,STOLE MY HOuse(he PROMISED he wasNOT and wouLdNOT try to take my house or do like he didin our divirce. he LIED ...NJST LIKE A OUT SO MANY OTHER THINGS)
1_2004 my proof...i have gistory of migraines, slutred soeech...AFTER my exhusband choked ne slammed my head into wall6_2003& then my thyroid also fuckex up.. like now. ..2_4_2020 virtua er USED THE SAME RASIOLOGIST AS ON THIS MRI....AND SO WTF IS HOING TO RIGHT THEIR FUCKUP LiE WRONG8-94,2017_8_8_2020what hotels did. giberson tryimg to steal all me and my son property from apt. they were tood to rescind tgeor illegal evictions snd in court were told that and that they cant list my son ..gibersons are HORRIBKE people for what they did.? BC YHOS AINT RIGHT ..NOT AT ALL ..NOT FYCKING RIGHT i had my medical imfo in lockrd notes on my phone re virtua and anerigroupTHIEVES eho tamperrd woth my medical info,ins info...it was there this morning when i left. ny tags behind me ENTIRE way...until target...thrn now not there. i cant get knto my refroof acct and my color notes kept going off after"YoURE LEAVING" coming up in ANOTHER phone havked since@ redroof& after filong complaint againstNJSP AND MT LAUREL WHO DID NOT ONVESTIGATE EHAT TGEIR COPS DID ..THEY FUCKING HARRASSEX ME. SLANDERDD MY NAME 11_2019 someone in sc on medicaid FRAUDULENTLY. accessed my prescription records..i NEVER had medicaid...12_10_2019 i reported to amerigroup & they didNOTHING don't fy ..n feel good I try to see Dr@atlanticare.. they were ashokes...back if my neck, head. Neck hurt really bad..need thyroid meds ..that's why they areevil......for what they dud at apt.   For what hotels have done.atlanticare lied   said don't take my Ins& they do
 
6_7 ombudsman at court calls &KNOWSi want my6_2021 emergent complaint filed retroactive to12_1_2019..she said she was calling me6_8_20,in morning .NEVERdid...call from court in afternoon...they said NOTHING. mail from amerigroup thief on medicaid in south carolina6_9_21
2_4_2020@ virtua nurse hwo KNEW why i sas distraught in xray bc they gave NO provacy,had ne get undressed IN OPEN ROOM WHILE THEY WERE IN BACK WITH BLINDS RA JED ..THE GUY THAT TOOK ME BACK TO XRAY WAS BACK THERE,KNEW giberson videotaped me,as he walked by MY STEOS KNOWkNG STEP NEEDed TO BE REPAitrd, sawme getting injured as i walked down steps .knew it wasNOT safe@ apt AS DUD THE400PM NURSE SHO LIED. said,'they would fo bloodaork to see why i was so fatigued. muscle weakness and do xray left side my back bc i said i was lesving .mshe LIED....bc then thryKIDNAPPEX me..favt the nurse gow was grom southampton .showed upAFTER tgey kidnapped me ,and refused yo tell me anything, refused to let me see,talk to psychiatrist at 430 pm, who diagnosed me andd neverbfy ..kong saw or spoke with me and they kodnapped me at er4pm to114&pm..nomeds no jiv dehdration ..besudes schiff who wasnt in room regused to tell me anything and gow eho was in my chart butLITERALLY did NITHINNG ..EMPLOYEEZ'JOAN',WlMAN WHO TOOK BLOOD, BLACK SECURITY GUARD took my cane so i couldnt leave and i could barely walk..thats evil and abyse by virtua er, . ,cheryl KNEW dr schiff REfuSEDti let me talk to 43pm dr.amd she REfUSDD to advocare fir me ...as did'joan" ..gow is from southampton which i found outweks after i was at erAND GOTNO CARE.tgere was women at148a 2016-2017 showing up for less than half hour then leaving..nurse or healthcare employee at 148a& southampton auto 2018.JUST LIKEAT COOPER,nd atlanticareREFUSEXme care,dr choif REFUSED to let me talk to 430pm dr he keot disappearing going uostairs sonewherebutNEVER let me see or speak with 430pm. dr .NEVERwent over my bloodwork which showed something was wring ..NEVER looked st my back ...i sat on chairbc i wastraumatized in fear for my safety from the drs ..THE VERY PEOPLE YOU SHOULDnT BE FEARFUL OF ..BUT GIVEN TGEIRBEHAVIOR .. I HAD GOOD REAdON TO BE FEARFULL AS I LATER FOUND OUT THEY LIED SLANDEREDMY NAME JUST LIKE NJSP8020 DUD8-10_2019,11_26_2019,11_26_2019, AND SO DIDNJSP8204 MARTIN7-8-2020..DRPOncE I SAW1_2020 @erno care& he showed up at er2_4_20 for 20minutes, i never saw or spoke with him. mybw NEVER discussed with me,,1_2029dr mahamitra drREFUSED medical care. meds, when i had serious lossofbalance fall1_2020(black woman namedbernie was in my chart day before and tampered witb my enerhency contact insinfo),.NOne of drslooked at my back...schiff rolled his eyes when i said my left side back hurt.. they NEVER XRAYEDlEFT SIDE oF MY BACK_ ONLY RIGHT SIDE WHICH APpaRENTLY SHoWED SONETHING ..BUT NOThing was discussed with me ,ZERO CARE, no meds for pain thyroid,migraines iv dehydration,whatever you do firanemia, elevatedcalcium i was Yesterday6_9 after my phone hacked...it wasn't uploading photos on the acct I used to email court7_27(same hacker dir*__bags got my EMERGENT complaint I sent to court last week. #fraudbycourt ..'& ashokes Debra put in my order to show causeWRONG address ,spelled my name wrong'lori' just like ashokes Lisa giberson did.....I NEVER got order to show cause...as she sent it toWRONG PO bkx650..
..then 12_1$20 doesNot file my EMERGENT complaint..  I      so anyway....I didn't rejected . ObViously theSTAlKER IS THE RREJECTED ONE...AS THEY STALK ME....
6_6 when i got back from dr
s whoLIED said they dont take med...harrasserbilly janet parked in my area.....
6_10 they dtooe$40...parked that in my spot...to be ashokes. .days inn are dirtbags
.


6_6 at atlanticare urgentcare who refused urgent to me&

style="clear: both; text-align: center;">




6_9 isuspect court employee Elizabeth  knows my ex bc I have fro against or my ex that choked me6_9 my phone,email hacked I just got6_1_21 to have safe phone ...itsSAME stalker from apt breakin12$14_2019 

 I am putting back my post re 6_6 atlanticare,cops hotel did6_6 bc the hacked deleted part  of my post re what liars atlanticare did 6_6 Atlanticare urgentcare Refused to see me...THEY LIED said" they don't take my Ins"& yeah they do LEtagsat DRs
@ arbys berlin where njsp dsjg was..Near liars atlanticare eho regused fr apptABD TEKEHEALTH CARE6-6-21&2OTHER TIMES I TEIED TO GET MEDICAL CARE BC I DINT FEEL GOOD .. THATS HIW DRS HEALTHCARE STAFF HAVE BEEN.beef and cheddar....black woman handed me my order


ARROGANT Guy at econolodge8-22_2020, just STARING ST ME AS THEY HARRASSED ME LIKE DAYS INN DID AFTER I WENT TO APT & LE TAGS AT DAYSINN




E AT COOPeR 1_2020  WHENTHEY REFUSED TI GIVE CARE AFTER I HAD ANOTHER LOSS IF BALANCE FALL AFTER VIRTUA DRS AND ER GAVE NO CARE1_2020 ....LIED IN MY chART...THEn2_4 I WAS SERIOUSLY INJURED ..NO DRLOOKED ST MY BACK ..12 HOURS IN ER...ZERO CARE...TGEY SEXUALLY HARRASSED ME, KIDNAPPED ME..I NEVEE SAW OR S.W 430 PSYCHIATRIST refused to see me...they lied said" they don't take my ins"& yeah they do LEcoptags at dr just like at cooper1_2020 when they refused to give care after i had another loss if balance fall after virtua drs and er gave no care ....lied in my. Chart...theb2_4 i was seriously injured .. 2_4 afteri gotback from trying to get safe apt in ocean county which I did not get m.youtube.com/watch?v=ce… 2_4after I got in my apt& my phone hacked...so I went out took video of missing step ,who was in area& was going to hotel to try to get safe housing ...I got hurt& er knew& kidnapped me...gavezero care...dropped me off on dark street where I left my SUV ...stalker was prob waiting ..Texas tags next to me at hotel....I was that injured...it didn't occur to me .I could drive myself to er...I was driving all over trying to findsomeone to call911&guy passing by called for me...(whichwtf knows if heActUALLY called bc the cops were at apt&wtfatwouodwgiverson call 911?w I was injured and left bc they were harassing me after I got hurt on steps...they didn't ask if I was ok...they were harrassing me...   wI the redlion restaurantwho ignoredme knocking on their door a foor help hvax...they saw me on surveillance bc emt said they had surveillance literally in my suv placeREFUSED to call911 bc I didNOT live at146, 2_4_20No drlooked st my back ..12 hours in er...zero care..no ct scanhead, no x-ray left side back ..NOTHING...VIRTUA AND EMT WITH MALICIOUS CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE DEVIATED FROM THE STANDARD OF CARE FOR A FALL ON STEPS....THE RADIOKOGY DEPT sexually harrassed me, SECURITY& LIAR NIRSES kidnapped me AS I WAS LEAVIBG ER@ 4 PM...BC NO CARE..i nevee saw or s.w 430 psychiatrist4PM_1145 PM NO CARE,KIDNAPPED BY ER,WHO LIED SLANDERED MY NAME. AND ,TRAUMATIZED ME look up gaslighting its abuse by drs.. so the eiman says'is it your first time here? i say teah ..then she refuses to see me at this hotel in jan i chose atkanicare dr marlton ....they tampered with it and put ocean county asdrrss fir dr ...i live in burlington county ..cop and emt went linng sirening by after atlanticare lied...pressure left sife head hurts. my entire keft sudd numb ..vidion nlurry ...my bavk ks numb bc the burning in my nsck mear2_4_39 onjury....something's really wrong eith my back, neck(8-2020 car accident ..no emt ..markton vops su,vhc so on day of god . they lied ..tgen hotel i am at takes vlose soot. and thug bumly janrt who called me weurdo bc i do voping taOEs to help me cops with ptsd, mdd, an uett panic attacks on arra just yo antagonizr atlantiCAre literally viokated my rights as patient ..gaslIGhted just liKe virtua fid2_4_20 ...after i told Them its not safe where i live(state nj vehicles underneath apt at diamond detailer& easement) ..i was injured after going past missing stepwhile landlord walked by vodrotaping me, saw me get injured laughed .noone looked st my back...not the ent, er ..no ct scan of head after they trstex me fir drugs alcohol which were negative how ineot of a dr, nurse, pa, m.a are you that you cant ascertain my slurring my speech, barely able to stand was from serious fall on steps i sm scsred kf drs health care prif bc of whst they did ..but i tried bc on top kf sll abive my thyroid, kidneys messed up.....i havent had thyroid med whivh is malicious premeditatdd negligent criminal intent by drs, er,virtua, cooper, atlanticare ,anthem,amerigroup,cvs, Aetna giberson etsl, state nj ( the liars st my house, who think my ex-husband that choked me slammed my head into wall is nice...ummm nope he's NOT nice...
  proofcer gave no care...my blood work showed i am anemic , elevated calcium, dehydrated(,they gave me nothing to eat or drink 11 am to 7 on) i never saw it signed discharge summary ..no meds for pain, muscle spasms, migraine .they traumatized me then atlanticare gaslights, lies ...drs take an oath...they refused me urgent care...they violated my hipaa phi...bc obviously i am living in hotel...my property(& my son) at apt fraudulently stolen so they don't care about me ..they are lying predators who lied slandered my name tomy son & othets m.youtube.com/watch?v=ur… and bc they slandered my name8-21_94 when i was beaten up left unconscious after i called 911 for help...the ins co IS DISCRIMINATIMG USING MY CHART FROM WHEN I WAS VICtIM OF DV m.youtube.com/watch?v=w-…

  none if this is funny..

.its messed up..
.atlanticare refused to give me medical care-& woman st drs &atlanticare number for telehealth eres a heartles$-$_#$(no care,i never talked to dr...never been to atlanticare before, 
8_21_94 911 ..they ignored my call..i woke up couldnt see ....i was pinned against wall punched boxer style. my hands were in front if my face...anerigroup and virrua,lourdes cv,aetna. tampered with my info,& slandrred my name . jist like8_21_94 LOOK UP GASLIGHTING ITS ABUSE BY DRS.. SO after i signed in. waited in my car for them to call me, thry call,and THE womAN SAYS'IS IT YOUR FIRST TIME HERE? I SAY yeAH ..THEN SHE REFUSES TO SEE ME,says"thry only take medicare for people under18 which is DISCRIMINATION..if they take medicare...they take it for ALL MEDICARE patients AT THIS HOTEL IN JAN I CHOSE ATlamtICARE DR MARLTON ....THEY TAMPERED WITH IT AND PUT OCEAN COUNTY ASDRRSS FIR DR ...I LIVE IN BURLINGTON COUNTT ..cops And EMT WEBT LYJNG SULIRENING BY AFTER ATLANTICARE LIED...p

LEFT SIFE HEAD HURTS. MY EmTIRE KEFT Side NUMB ..VIidON NLURRY ...MY BAVK KS NUMB BC THE BURNING IN MY NSCK MEAR2_4_39 ONJURY..i dont ghve my thyroid med, nrver got bw for parathyrod,anemia, elevstdd calcium...untreated thyrood isSERIOuisSERIOus&ATLANTICARE LIED REFUSDD ME caRE...COopER iGNORED my calls including january that i need my thyroid med..its a criminal act by dr...malicious negligent intent to harm me.deviating from standard of care..just like liars hampton emt and virtua did2_4_2029..SOMETHING'S REALLY WRONG EITH MY BACK, NECK(8-2020 CAR ACCIDENT ..NO EMT ..MARKTON VOPS SU,VHC S

ON DAY OF GOD . Atlanticare lIED .
.ThEN HOTEL I AM AT TAKES cLOSE SpoT. AND THUG BUMLY JANRet WHO CALLED ME WEURDO BC I DO cOPING TApES TO HELP ME COPS WITH PTSD, MDD, ANxiety ,PanicATTACKS..so Janet in AReA JUST tO ANTAGONIZe when I  goy back fromlying atlanticare urgent Care  NO CARE




Janet parked in my area_ there she is just to antagonize near my hotel room AS SOON AS I GOT BACK FROMATKLANTICARE URGENT CARE WHO LIED, DISCRIMINATED, REFUSED ME URGENT CARE

ATLANTICARE VIOLATED MY RIGHTS AS PATIENT ..GASLIGHTED   JUST LIKE VIRTUA DID2_4_20 ...AFTER I TOLD THEM ITS NOT SAFE WHERE I LIVE ..I WAS INJURED AFTER GOING PAST MISSING STEPWHILE LANDLORD WALKED BY VODROTAPING ME, SAW ME GET INJURED LAUGHED .NOONE LOOKED ST MY BACK...NOT THE ENT, ER ..NO CT SCAN OF HEAD AFTER THEY TRSTEX ME FIR DRUGS ALCOHOL WHICH WERE NEGATIVE HOW INEOT OF A DR, NURSE, PA, M.A ARE YOU THAT YOU CANT ASCERTAIN MY SLURRING MY SPEECH, BARELY ABLE TO STAND WAS FROM SERIOUS FALL ON STEPS I SM SCSRED KF DRS HEALTH CARE PRIF BC OF WHST THEY DID ..BUT I TRIED BC ON TOP KF SLL ABIVE MY THYROID, KIDNEYS MESSED UP.....I HAVENT HAD THYROOD MED WHIVH IS MALICIOUS PREMEDITATDD NEGLIGENT CRIMINAL INTENT BY DRS, ER,VIRTUA, COOPER, STLANTICARE ,ANTHEM,AMERIGROUP,CVS, SET A, GIBERSON ETSL, STATE NJ ( the liars St my house, who think my ex-husband that choked me slammed my head into wall is nice...ummm nope..HE'S NOT NICE ..HE VHOKED ME SLAMMED MY HEAD INTO WALLTWICE2003&2007)  Proofcer gave no care...my blood work showed I am anemic , elevated calcium, dehydrated(,they gave me nothing to eat or drink 11 am to 7 on) I NEVER saw it signed discharge summary ..no meds for pain, muscle spasms, migraine .they traumatized me then ATLANTUCARS GASKIGHTS, LIES ...drs take am oath......they violated my HIPAA phi...bc obviously I am living in hotel...my property(& my son) at apt fraudulently stolen so they don't care about me ..they are lying predators who lied slandered my name tomy son & othets https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=URO1-eqR4x8



I NEVER gOtme&my son'sPropertyFROMapt,NEVERgotMoniesGibersonOweMe
PROOF_MYjudgmentAgainstGiberson

( ethics violations by state nj employee(i had complaint against njsp2020&2008) INCLUDING 7-8-2020STATE NJ EMP who saw steps NOT safe, did NOT cite giberson and OBVIOUSLY did NOT get me IMMEDIATE SAFE HOUSING7-8-2020 not 1 of the attorneys or court employees reported violations of #collusion, #corruption, #ABUSEOFAUTHORITY #attorneycodeofconduct, #judicialcanoncodeofconduct,#poafraud,#collusion#innkeeperduty,#hotelliability,#stalking,#identiythrgt NJSA 56:8-163 , judge harrington REFUSED to recuse& i think he knows my exhusband( who choked me & whose nephew (who ks older than me) is a cop in gloucester county prob njsp dsjg2008 12$2020 i file complaint agaINSTnjsp)&4_2021 AGAINST MT LAUREL NJ POLICE Bc 1) njsp KNEW it was illegal.garage apT failed12_9_2019 inspectioN , 2) giberson,etal TRIED TO PHYSICALLY INJURE ME including12$24_2019 AFTER INREPORTED THRM TO TOWNSHIP(who are corruptas is njndca emp i reported this to2019-2020) , 3) #redroof employees brother is njsp & redroof LIED, slandered my name, dId NOT give me room as advertised, tried to illegalevict me REPEATEDLY 10_2020-2022 4) mt laurel nj cops including bell & herman(& #redroof front desk) KNEW10_24_2020 REDROOF STALKER HARRASSING ME,TRESSPASSED MY var , tresspassed rOOM,STOLE FROM MY ROOM INCLUDING 8-21_94 DV ER CHART, VIOLATED NJSA 56:8-163 #IDENTItYTHEFT DATABREACH 5)&mt laurel nj cop 154 mcginnis KNEW 12$8_2020 THAT REDROOF EMPLOYEE IMPERSONATED NJSP AND HIS BROTHER is NJSP AND THAT HE WAS DRIVING CAR OF RETIRED BLACK cop staying at redroof which i KNEW BC 12_8_2020 MT LAUREL NJ COP MCGINNIS154 TOLD ME RE RETIRED COP AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POLICe REPORTS, 2020_2021DEFRAUDED LarcENY ALL ME AND MY SON PROPERTY2020_2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED they KNEW i wanted per my 12_1_2020 revised pg 3 emergent complaint uploaded 12$24_2020 4-2021 greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,then SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLT ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POlICE REPORTS, 6) duriNG PRECISE TIME I HAVE COMPLAINT AGAINST NjsP RE 8_2019-7-8-2020, LANDLORD,GIBERSON,ETAL DEFRAUDED LaRCENY ALL ME AnD MY SON PROPERTY2020-2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLy ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , (&i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION.. redrppf2020_2022 VANDALIZED MY CLOTHED_ PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHRS HAD HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT 4-2021 PROOF greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,tgen SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls &i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION.. 2020_2022 redroo PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHes HADf HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT &so did #extendedstay , between9-2022-5_2023 vandalized my clothes in my room putting holes in them, ripping vandalizing them, stole from my roomwho LIED slandered my name JUST AS #REDROOF,#CHOICEHOTELS,#DAYSINN,@#LAQUINTA,#HAMPTONINN DID 2020 4_2023 -7&2_2023 someone stole out if my car clothes i had from7-8-2020(& this AFTER same mediator from my case against giberson 4548) os assigned by judge harrington 4_11_23& no mediation 4_21_23 (NOR 2022) corrupt system RPC INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIOLATIONJUDICIAL CANON CODE OF CONDUCT RPC 1.9, 1.15,3.4,8.3, 8.4 ROThmel attorney for defendant gibersons(4548 FILED docs violating RPC stating he represents me ( no he doesNOT,as i am pro se plaintiff & atty ROThmel represents defendants LISA GIBERSON, JAMIE GIBERSON...that has to be v Correctedby order to correcr&ROTmel REFUSES,, ct REFUSED...tHEres literally order stating it must be corrected by order... per#04_19 ORDER TO CORRECT DATA ..'.. context refers to information, such as a party name, address, or case type, submitted to eCourts directly by the filer. ' i filed ,as pro se plaintiff, as exhibit the very doc referenced & defendant attirney rothmel rEFUSES AS DOES COURT STAFF TO CORRECT.....SERIOUS RPC VIOLATION......& he insulted me put me diwn AGAIN on record....(lisa giberson was tgere and she LIED to court&NJSP since7_2_2019 i showed njsp PROOF the wall, deck, steps NOT in their reports INCLUDING7-2_2019, ,8-2019)and inferred that my fire proof safe TGEY STOle FROM MY BEDROOM CLOSET IS"ALLEGED"...its in police report that it was stolen out of @cedars...also my exhibit..... .THats RPC VIOLATION SO ARE TGE ATTYS VIOLATING RPC,COLLUDING, COMMITTING FRAUD AS THEY KNOWINGLY DEFRAUDDD ME OUT OF MY PROPERTY AT APT2020_2021& THEY KNOW MY EXBF I HAVE FRO SGAINST AND NJ STATE POLICE DET IN CHARGE OF VICTIM SVCS Lorie Sibre (princess lorissa) ALWAYS original &NEVER a follower Single.Caucasian,fairSkin HAZELgreenEyes,NEvER smoked, ZERO tattoos,longLegs, NaturallyCurlyHair ~~i lived in south jersey AlWAYS, NOT AT REDROOF ANYMORE, SINCE9_22_22 AT esa stt CH NJ HOTEl whoLIED,slandered my name, withheld services,RoomNOT as advertised9-22_22 violated njsa56:8-163,8-1,8-2 no mail packages at esa since11_29_22( That is esa REFUSE to tell me if i have mail or packages since11$29_22- but i suspect there was mail for me and it was stolen by samE PERSON AS11_18&11_26 ~if you stoleLiedSlanderedMYnameToMYson&others...THEN KEEPyourBADnegative ENERGYkharma &...STOP STEALINGSLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS ~single since2007 (iLIkEguys..iamJustNOTdesperatetoDATE) oneof Myfavmovies isTheCuttingEdge_esppartWhenTheySAYiloveyou fyi, i didnt just make up a name_, my name"lorissa" is a nickname from when i was teen ~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,& dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING~NOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleITyoudoNOThavePermissiom,INclUDING FIRE PROOF SAFE@APT,&me& my son property stolen@apt2020_2021 Including MY Graduation prayer PLAQUE i had since i was teen, photos,videos,shoes,boots,CLOTHES,handheld camcorder, iver40disneyvideos, tvvcr, stereo, screentv, cimputers,laptop, ARMOIRE,CHINA CABINETHUTCH, FURNITURE,MY SONS TOOLS,CLOTHES,desk,FURNITURE ,its all listed in my exhibit A, they KNEW I WANTED PER MY PRO SE PLAINTIFF 12$1$20 REVISED PG3 EMERGENT COMPLAINT ,UPLOADED 12$24_20 AS"MISC DOC"4624 obviously you doNOT have my permission)....it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~~&dont ask my son&STOP SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ) ~ ~

#corruption,#landlordliability,#illegalapartment,#illegaleviction,#premisesliability
    -- ~~~


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4_28its832pm since330pm ESA #EXTENDEDstAY evilnPsychopath W/malicious,reckless, criminal,premeditated Intent to harm are vibrating floor. i toLDliarcesa cherry hill455&corp and STATEnjethics,NJDCA,court, its in my pleadings ghmbmsb~gdnlN#IIED,#NIED,#STALKING,#HARRASSMENT ,

~ Denike v. cupo 196 n.j.502 Per JUDICIARY code of comment(2) 'would a reasonable fully informed person have doubts about the judge's impartiality? '.   &not God lovingbehavior by them2021 Stealing my safe that was in my bedroom closet&me& my sonproperty@apt2021(including my graduation prayer wish plaque i had since i was teen&STOLE:from my car11_2020-7_2_2023from my room@redroof2020-2022 ,stealing my mail10_16_22-5_18_24 ,Frommy room@esa9-22_22_4_10_24,vandalized myclothes in my room at esa9_22$22-4_102024 how i feel is :  if i were her FAV daughter ,she w ould have called me back bit she didNOT (neither did my sister), (&2015 MY AH sister my moms FAV told my mom NOT to talk to me(she THOUGHT my ex that choked me was soooo nice(hesNOT)& she KNEW cedars(always TRYING TO BE ME& WAS THErE AFTER I WAS OF COURSE)_ ever since we were kids, she has ALWAYS done thos sh.t to me...i am fuckkmg over it... i  tried...ever  since i was teen( i w

6_24_24WAS my motion to to recuse judge wells&adjrnment.it wasNOT a discovery motion as liar ct emp.put violating canon code of conduct 5_14_24 s.w my son. 5_24_24-8_17_23TrIED to get Apt(&didnt get OBVIOUSLY AS I AM STILL AT #EXTENDEDSTAY CHERRY HILL NJ&my mom& sister10_2023-11_1_23 KNEW i needed safe apt andwanted to see my son... )_theyLIED&SlanderedMyName. 5_24_22,3_14,3_21&5_6_24,5_23,5_24_24 went out DIFFEREBT time, went to apts& they wereAH . (obvious esa ,redroof,giberson ,liars slandered my name(& they canNOT )8-21_94 2 monthsAFTERnbs&rg.8-21_94 jfk(now tjuh) ch nj ERliedInChart didNOTdocTREATtbi(my thenEmployer who were med mal attys SAW 2015SomeAhwasSLANDERINGmyNameToMySon&others uSINGliesFROM this 94ErRecord thatLIARREDROOFempStole11$2020 njsa56:8-1,8-2,njsa2c21:17. erlied2-4-20(someone at lourdes,virtua and cfg COMMITTED IDTHeFT, HIPAAPHI AS I NEVER SAW CFG (they were at drs2015 but i NEVER saw them nor did i see or speak with liarCFG dr2_4_20@430pm ()&8-21-94 er lied, my then employer KnEW as they saw chart, were plaintiff med mal pi(personal inj) attys~ 3_3_24iWentToDIFFstore lidlAS testPROOF re STALKING HARRASSMENT &AH at lidlRIPPEDmyList asiWaslookingForSomething& AHthrewItOnFuckingFloor3_3$24asICameIbtoVestibuleESA ah#harrassment LOCkEDdoorButGuyWasComingOutSoIWasAbleToGetIn&ItsREPORTEDinMyVideoexhibitsWithCourt &NOTINGas i got in lidl 3_3$23this blaxk guy JUST LURKING PREDATORING NEAR ME (I DONT KNIW HIM AND IF HES THAT NJSP DET2008 I HAD COMPLAINT AGAINST OR HIS RELATIVE, THEY BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME(&my son faf)&on way there3_3_24 i was singing trying to be upbeat and NOT be upset....tharsFUD UP WJST THEY DID...bc IF they cared they woukdnt habe been ah and ripped my list, fucked with my tablet, bkacknguy just stsred at me as i was shopping (having panic attack but i wasnt tell that jo thatsWHY it appearex i was rushing 10_2023-7_17_24poAND esaSToLE mail .

  https://youtube.com/shorts/rrL16zvgvuQ 6_24_24 was motion  to RECUSE judge wells& adjourment it wasNOT a discovery mtn as liar ct emp put violating canon code of conduct.i was given no info for hearing other than"ct would contact me if hearing was at ct ' & noone contacted me    & 7-9_24 judge wells ONCE again wasNOT fair,NOT impartial, and he waa reading my complaint DURInG ct rather than before trying to MAKE it appear"same complaint" nope as FAcTS were after8-30_23 harrassment NJSA 2C33:4a which meant i could bring suit based on harrassmemt, judge REFUSED to let me play my videosPROVING,esaLIED right ftom the rip9-22_22 or submit exhibits,& stalker DURING ct knocked my tablet out if my bag as i was typing a copibg note crying upset traumatized re8-21_94& & fact ny 94 employer were being ah just like8 -1994 ..attyREFUSED to withdraw and def esa madeNO effort to settle ...so they should have said they werent doing what supposed to, 

my blog regarding #corruption,#discrimination,#stalking#harrassment,#hotelliabilitu,#labdlordliability,#illegalapartment,#illegalevictionredroof employeestole from my room,vandalized my clothes my room, vandslized my car, harrassed, stalked me, discriminated against me didNOT give handicapped room near handicapped parking,slanderedmy name,as did other hoteLsAFTER going to apt& giberson etal retaliated8-9-2019-7_8_20 harrassed me,slandered my name,& retaliatedzAgain 9-3$2020 AFTER i got jidgment inMY favortAGAIBST gibersob fir what they dud7-8-2020&rhey haveNOT paid me monues & returbed my property AS ORDEREDBY COURT9_2_20& HAVE not sent me ktrEXPLAINING how i canSAFELY get my properyyper my 10_2020&1_2021 cert ltrs sent to them& sogned foeAT SOUTHAMPTOred speech, nN AUTO4_5_20redroof employee orguest fucjedcwoth my car(AFTER EADTERWENDYS GASLIGHTED HARRAZED ME,LIED JUST LIIE ERICA DID csusong me emotional trauma)_mike was mechanic,115 dirtbsg woman worked on cars(3_25),,guy in pink jerp 115worked on cars(10_2020)& stephanies husband is mechanic, guy red car pa tags who was also at wendys3_2020)11_3 guy at office who touched my coat& pulled belt off it as they were behind me& all redroof employees saw& didNOTHING_ exceptc tel me my belt was on floor) was mechanic(& tgat day my steering wheel making sound it wasmt makong before i last used it)_,& giberson own sputhampton auto...theyDID THIS ST APT....& MT LAIREL DIrrvAG COps knew this10_24_20 so did redroof so they are legally liable& mikes brotger is a nj state police officer & i hBe complaimt againat nj state police for harrassment@ apt which was illegal spt & they should have cited giberson,southampton auto immediately& got me safe housing& they didnt reertyFromApt_4_3515 pm someone tampered woth my profike& took off disabked room(JUST LIKE THEY DID9_25_20..THEN GRAY CAR PULLS IN AREA LEAVES...ANOTHEE PEFSON JUST ITTING THERE WERE AT113 ..SO , THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME& FACT I HAVE MEMORY PROBLEMS, AM BY MYSELF(why i tape like i told8-9-2019 njsp 8020_mt laurel cops....20 REWARDS POINTS ARE SHOEING which meams domeone st redroof did that,wont let me usethem& chargedme$80 fu..n for a room withNO microwa e& fridge when their website says my roomcomes with that ...NOTICE:~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Primt,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,COPING TAPES,NOTES&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN~&dontASKmySon ~~ ~IF NoT ACCEPT mE AS I AM NOW ..YOU WILLNEVER GET ME AT MY BEST~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,&dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. i am ALWAYSoriginalNEVER a follower ..

  lorie sibre (princess lorissa) WARNING~NOTICE :~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Print,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,DOCUMENTS,COPING TAPES,NOTESi&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN(including stolen property at apt &fire proof safe(2020_3_7_~&dontASKmySon 4_27_21 refroof tridd yo get in my roon, i got a newcard,5_1asshooe at redropf cancelled my card...i orderedfood....theySTOKE label off one of my items& the guy wasSTARING at me(like the stalker@virtua10_10_2019& this is PRECISeLY what i meant by redroof slandering my name 2_4_2020 proof VIRTUA,LOURDES,HamPTON EMT,liars withalicious premeditated neglogent criminal intent commitedeMEDmal,Gave zero care,kidnapped me slandered my name, harrassmsnt by#redroof&cops,#virtuahealth Lorie Sibre photo i took of myself at my car10_12_21 WEARING sweater stalker11_5_21, stole out of my bag under cart After i went to atty for def giberson office https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRsEcBHbuHU 12$12$202