Skip to main content

5_17Redroof VIOLATED MORATORIUM & CHECKED ME OUT OF HOTEL_WHEN THEY& COPSKNOW I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO ..after5_15 i asked janet if redrppf reimbyrsing me for clothes vandalized,csr vandalized,property stoken,redroof discriminsted withhekd svcs & didNOT give handicapped room near handicappex parkomg&janrt hung upbon me after i asked that _15,5_13,5_10Asholes@ redropf vandalized my car,& harrassed me& asshoie mt laurel nj cop was an ashooe, 5_6ASGOLES@REDROOF Vndalized my car,_27-5_4 harrassdd by #redroof& mt laurel nj police&soneine @redroof vabdalized my car5_4-5_5& 10_24_2020 mt laurel nj cops bell& herman AND #redroog KNEW& NEVER LOOKED ST SURVEJLLABCE...JUST LIKE5_2 2 PEOPLE GRIED TO GET IN MY ROOMABOUT730PM....#refroof wre legally liabke& fir slandering my name, discriminating harrassing me bc if my disabikity, FACT i habe anxuety,panic attacks, ptsd from trauma&FROM HARRASSMENT,ATTEMOTRD BREAKIN,MY CLOTGES, VABDALIZED ASXWELL AS MY CAR& FACT GIBERSON ,SOUTHAMOTIN AUTO NEVER SENT ME LTR HOW TO SAFELY GET MY PROPERTY(& MY SON( FTOM APT& 10_25 HERMAN KNEW THAThese photos, videos, drawings, avators are mine&NOONEmayUse...4_27-5_4_21 copsAND #REDROOF HARRASSED me & between5_4 to5_6@7am someone @redroof vandalized my car_i reported to cops.5_6_21 the hacker hacked my phone AGAIN via bluetooth&keep turning location on(which i have location turned off

< #redroof slandered my name AS DID lisa& jakue giberson (soithampton auto....redroof slandered my nane to guests at hotel,who evesdropped outside my room, harrassed me,
div class="separator" style="clear: both;">
mt laurel cops did NOTHING.i had cplaimt agaimst nj stats lolice detective in charhe of victim svcs #corruption,#illegaleviction,#constructiveevictiom 5_6_20 my car vamdslized after#redroof harrassed me4_28-5_4_21(&5_2-5_4 harrassed me withSCIP to slander my name JUST LIKE MCGINNIS154 DUD12_8_20& NJSP 8020 8_10_2019 AFTERI REPORTED WHAT HE DID,8-9-2019(& HE PRINTED OUT POLICE REPORTS ON UHAUL PAPER WHICH MEANS HE WASNOT AT POLICE STATION) GIBESDON HAVE UHAUL (GUYNAMED ROBERT WORKED THERE,& PA TAGS THERE 2014,2025) my ltr i emailed to #redroof 12$28_20& they IGNORED & then tj,etal LIED1_2021 who do you report corruption numberto bc i called them7-8-2020BeORE giberson harrassed,threatened me the retired cop@ hotel (appears to be in same car mike,hotel employee was in 11_8_20) liar tj gave collingswood nj number &NOT number forhotel regardimg my car vandalized"& him calling cops for me"&10_24_20 front desk were supposed yo tell veejay to revirw surveillabce from10_24NEAR my car&NEVEr didbc redroof are legslly liable gibersonDidNOTgiveme(&mySon's)PROPERTY,moneyTheyOweTHEYstooeFromMe,ruinedMyCredit,slanderedMyName& PRIVhoiseAreLiar bcONCEagain12_2020 theydIDnotAdvocateToAnotherCoubtyForMe&THATWasBEFOREwrongAdfressFirDrphonesHavked,clotges,CarVandalizedStalked,Threatenex above photo i took of myself at store3_6_ as stalker haraser security (8-21_1994 LIARS)predatoring in area i posted re hotel3_28&facr someone tampered withmy info&redroof employee or guest hackedmy phone 3_28&4_24 5_11 asshokes took close parking spot LITERALLY as i got back, burgundyhonda in my spot i park in(& i habemt got whst i needed sinve,4_37 bc if lisrs #redroof, cops harrassing me4_27-5_4&bc they vandalized my car5_4&5_10 they tampeted with my blinker& my thing to charge phone whichh worked day apfil psychopath whote suv stalked me across parkong lot 5_4 tge asshoked parked close spot my clothes vandalized by # redroof employees eho ILLEGaLLY enteREd my roomAS NO HOUSEKEEPING ,MAINTENANCE& EVEN AFtER redroof management,owner 12_8_20,12_8_20 being so informed...my clothes vandalized, my car vandalized&1_2021 tj lied as did other redroof employees, ILLEGAL,DISCRIMINATION, THEFT &VANDALISM TO MY PROPERTY BY REDROOF EMPKOYEES&@0_24_2020redroof KNOW they took advantage of me, deceived me, Discriminatrd & @ virtuaesp "joan"& her dirt ag hisband who are black, tge scumbags at cedars...stooe....tgeyare evil for what tgey didinckudkng virtua,lourdes,anthrm,amerigtouo,boyle,dobbins,moule,giberson,haas,cstravelli,southanoton auto,po, thsckeaher_& KIARNOT 'CJIR H 'BELIEVING SCIMBAG THIRF AT PO,(NOT CHUR H BELIEVING BC TGEY STOLE ,LIED SLANDEREX MY NAME To MY SON& OThERS &WHAT THEY did2_4_20, 8-9-2019 thrpiough7-8-2020,@hotels, (A DIRTBAG LIAR STate nj empkoyee saw steps7-8-2030& after i called corruption number ~~~WARNING~NotICE..i STILL do NOT have my property(&my sons)from apt & the bully thug landlord doing this are jamie giberson& lisa stravelli giberson 3_28appears redroofDELEtED 9_13-9_27,9-27_-10_7WebsiteSaysMyRoomSHOULDhaveFridgEµwave&itdoesNOT ifyou sent me something, i didNOT get it(i am NOT saying anyone did, but Iam only saying this bc po STEALINg my mail& i was told2009 someone at po wasNOT delivering my ltrsetc i sent to family,friends& mail stolen....i NEVER cashed check from doner, the courtdocs I NEVER got, i NEVERgot my property (&my sons)from giberson,orthemoney & property from sep2020, NEVER got my security deposit either itsCLEAR someone @redrpof tampered withy acct redirewards points bc it showsPOINTS12_27_20& 12_28_20 janet said she was puttong my acct to zero balance& she didNOT& then1_1&21 tj workomg& it saus"0 points'& then afyer that it shows redirewards points..cancelled the 10_7-10_8_20 reservation bc iNEVERmade it...it was madeAFTER stalker called my room3am 10_5_20... ~& they charged$10 more per noght3_26&3_27_21~ begining3_18 charged$70.99 per night...i amSTILL inSAME room. @redroof.,no microwave,no fridge( &it says on their website that microwave&fridge included with my room&theresNO fridge,NO microwave in my room.. the pathetic hacker wannabes @ redroof hacked my phone via bluetooth(pa tags beitch beige car in this area 5 miniyres went toqards offuce thdn 115 ashoke 6 pm put her suvdoor in my car again.. my proof redroof charging taxes STILL,NEVER creditedme the taxex i paid9-13-20 thru 12-13-20 3_28_21& 9+13_20 they did not give me handicapped room near handicapped parking at end of bldg, they areSTILL charging taxes, guy at office yesterday3_2021, was waving at me...i cant see that far...dont know who itwas& i wasUPSET, faetigueD BCAHOLE stslked meAGAIN to strfe..they PARKED IN CLOSE SPOT3-27*21&redroof employeez were in areaWATCHING ME BE UPSET..BC OF ThEIR HARRASSMENT _ they vandalized my car, since9-13_20 being here redroof , my mail stiIen, my ins info tamperrd with to ocean county NOT burlington county,nj...... my proof my email12_2020 which# redroof IGNORED fact discrimination, my clothes vandalized, harrassed by redrof employees, 9_2020 my emails to #redroof corporate which refroOF OWNER ,MANAGERNEVER CONTACTED ME R redroof discriminated 0-13_20& didNOT give me handicapped room near handicapped parking& they saw me needimg cane9_13_20when i got room(stephanie&tj there& a hotel employee in lobby gossiping about guests)... since9_13$20 i have been in SAmE room, NO microwave,NO fridge, NOT handicapped room,NOT near handicapped parking 9-25-20 proof i contacted redroof re janet tamperimg with my info9-24-20& deletimg my info which sean put back in9-25_20 just proof i have handicapped plaquard &thats where handicapped parking ,rooms are...soPROOF redroof are liars& discriminated& withheld services since10_24_20 so i bought my own sheets, blanket,towels, toilet paper etc,(& taped housekeeper going by my room to room next to me to PROve discriminatiom retaliation after9_2020 when i reported janet who deleted tampered with my info spelled my nameWROnG just like 9_13_20 they didbut i got it put back9_15_20,9-25_20 my proof redroof charging taxes STILL,NEVER creditedme the taxex i paid9-13-20 thru 12-13-20 proof tj complainimgsay bC i was being stalked harrasmg'hes getting tired"OF FACT I AM HARRASSED when #redroofAND cops KNEW since10_24_20& didNOTHING& tj was complainimg saying" hes sick of it(my telling hotel i am being stalked harrasssd) & he gave police a number for collingswood numberNOT redroof hotel number 3_18@3pm someone athotel put a cig out on my car 4-3-21 asholr pa tags put their car door on my car 3_28_21& 9+13_20 they did not give me handicapped room near handicapped parking at end of bldg, they areSTILL charging taxes, guy at office yesterday was waving at me...i cant see that far...dont know who itwas& i wasUPSET, faetigueD BCAHOLE stslked meAGAIN to strfe..they PARKED IN CLOSE SPOT3-27*21&redroof employeez were in areaWATCHINGharrassingstalking ME watched me BE UPSET..just like1_3_21BC OF ThEIR HARRASSMENT _ they vandalized my car, since9-13_20 being here redroof , my mail stoIen, my ins info tampered with put dr in ocean county NOT wherei am......
12_2020 PROOF re redroof LIED,SLANDERED MY NAME, HARRASSED ME, DISCRIMINATEX& VANDALIZED MY CLOTHES,CAR& 10_24_20 MT LAUREL NJ COPS1+3&147& VEEJAY OWNER KNEW STALKER TRESSPASSER HARRASSER@ HOTEL& DID NOTHING...NEVER REVIEWED SURVEILLANCE10$25 SO THEY ARE LEGALLY LIABLE
Lorie Sibre
(nicknamoe: princess lorissa)

iAMcaucasian,have fair skin,Hazel/ GreenEyes, NATuRALLYcuRLYhair(SAME color as'94&when i was teen),LONGlegs,High cheekbones,~TF~twgStb&ALWAYS original&NEVERaFOLLOWER

my car vandalized TODAY theres ASHOKE REAL CLOSE TO MY CAR(NJSP DSJGBERLIN NJ) since7-8@hotel,since9_13@SAMEhotel,SAMEroom,NOmicriwave/fridge,NOThandicappedRoom,NOTnearHandicappedparkingBc #redroof discriminated

literally i have been hanging in there by my fingertips since2007 ...& then LIAR THIG LISA& JAMIE GIBERSON ,SOUTHAMPTON AUTO ILLEGAL CONSTRUCTIVE EVICT ME& MY SON...STEAL MY PROPERTY(& MY SON) FROM APT.....REDROPF VABDALIZES MY CLOTHES, CAR& THEY KNEW RE GIBERSON2_4_20 ER LYING COMMITTING MED MAL...LOOK HOW THEY TREATED ME the15th..i went to po (mail stolen)... i am so fatigued, pressure left side head...i didnt get what i need AGAIN bc if harrassment by redroof, etal....they parked close spot which $refroof KNEW would upset me ,cause me emotional trauna


~~WARNING~no1mayUseALTERcopyDISTRIBUTEprintMyPosts,PHOTOS,Videos,Drawings,avators,documents,notes&dontAskMy son


5_15 tge delivery asshoke blocked my car ..they took close dpot todayAGAIN aftsr i adked janet yesterday if redroof are giving me monies for my clothes vandalized, vandalism to my car, monies owed for taxes i paid9_13-12_13(& redroof STILL fraudulently charging taxes) after12_13& are they going to move me to handicapped room near handicapped parking bc they discriminated,m& liar janet hung up... then this douchebag blocks my car for over20 minutes...whivh means#ReDROOF gossiping..i wsa emotionslly distraught BECAUSE ReDROOF ToOK cLOSE SPOT(& THE PERSON WAS NEAR OFFICE when i left to go to stote...# DISCRIMINATION.
5_13 they took close spot 5_15 NO LTR AS REQUIRED BY LAW FROM LISA& JAMIE GIBERSON SOUTHAMPTON AUTO HOW I CAN SAFELY GET ME-& MY SON PROPERTY AS PER MY REPEATED REQUESTS VM:&EMAIL TO COURT& LTRS SENT TO GIBERSON ETAL10_25_2020 TO PRESENT THAT LYING GIBERSON IGNORE 5$15, ASHOKES AT REDROOf HARRASSED ME TOOK CLOSE SPOT & MT LaurEL CIRRUPT COP AT REDROOF BEFORE THAT ..
PROOF WHERE ASHOKESXWERE PSRKED NEAR OFFICE 5_11 dont think i am ok with how fycjex up WW)THEY ARE,vandalized my suv)&#redroof vandalized my car,clothesSTEaLING mY STUFF, jamie& lisa giberson,southampton AutoLIARS(whoKNOW MyEX,AS DO CEDARS LIARS,I HAVE FRO(FiNAL RESTRAINING ORDER) AGAINST ) not sending me ltr how toSAFELY get my property...MONIES FROM DONER, GIBERSIN, mAIL stolen, refropf lisrs vandalizing my clothes, car, ,slandering my name to my son& others .
.. my mom,sisters, brother, my aunt("adoptive mom"(,giberson,southampton auto, doner liar,cedars etal ,DIRTBAGS HOnDA MARlTON, PO, COURT, PRoV HOUSE,ViRTUA, LoURDES, TJUH, cOOPER,  ahkhpe, aetna,cvs, amerigroup, NJ STATE POLICe, MT LAUREL ASSHOOES TREaTED me...BC I AM NOT ok woth how thet treated me..not ok with them lying slandering my name to my son& others .ThEY ARE HORRIBKE ...THIS AINT KHARMA

5_12@2am...somone knocking on my door,woke me up...113 ir115 in area(&113 are redroof employee ir people theyKNOW bc sinve10_5_20 harrasser was in 113)&

 5_11 they harrazsed me took close parking spot LITERaLLY when i got back&, 5_10 they fycjedcwith left blinker,phone charger thing in car, which was working 5_9&6_4 THEY DID SAKE thing& vanfalized my car between5&4&,5_5_ #REDROOF ARE THUG THIEVES& janet,& kimble&103 dirtbag here5_11


theyvandalizedy car5_4 tgis date...cops AND #REDROOF HARRASSED ME(IT is harrasament...bc FYCJHEADS know i need safe apt, my landlord has my stuff& itsNOT safe for me to go by myself bc ,among other things, they KNOW my ex i have FRO against






thats115 asshoke who harrassed me3_25 putting her suv door in my car, & stalker harrasser tresspassed just like10_24_20

2_9 LIAR@AmERIGROUP jist LIKE liars, ed&jean who called me5_2019& said they were from ny amerigroup& said they would help me get safe apt, drs appt etc. theyLIED..obviously...2_5 Sheeeye@ amerigroup LIED_ sheNEVER called me back& my ins info tampered with1_11_21&2_13_21 ltr from medicare IN SPANISh which i cant read as i only speak ,write english
2_4_20, proof VIRTUa,HAMPTON LAkES ARE LIARS,4pm nurse LIED to someone re me AFTER i said itsNOT safe at apt, they didnt xray look at my left side back, i have extreme fatigue, muscle weaknes_ she said tgey were doing bw re that_SHE LIEXs _ ZERO CARE even afyer i tested negative fOr drugs, alcohol...no ct scan head,no xray left side back...they did NOTHING ..virtua traumatized me& caused me emotional distress due to tgmheir DISCRIMInATORY MED MAL COMMITTING LYING ASSSS






& jamie& lisa gibersin own southampton auto whivh PRIMARilY works ON LANDSCAPING EqUIPMENT(&14,

8a boyke aorked there)

3_25proof headlight worked& stalker @ hotel  thats115 dirtbag ,@.13 you can see my light on the headlight thst worked(&5'11 it doesnt work) & tgen11_8 they fycjedcwith it& tgen fuckedxwith it agai ..prob on motgers day bc#redroof, giberskb,soutgamotin auto, dirtbag dogshit scunvags that badmoytge me to my son vandizedy carmessed with my headlight between 5-0&5_11 theSCUMBAGS kessedxeith mymleft headlight thing.,&what i got fixed4_7..& mt layrel nj PUGCOOS knew10_24_20,,11_8_20,12_8_204$27_5_4,5_1@

just like5_4(AFTER telling JERkoff cop mt laurel re tgem &redroof harrassing me& my car vandalized,) the dirtbag topk clise spot i park in & thats how far i have to walk(& #redroof discriminates the handicapped room parking spot is all the way down there...ONCE again bc lf LIAR #REDROOF ASHOKES...i didnt get what i need 

5$11 iwent to try to get my car fixed& guy @jiffeloube MT LAUREL was ashole.JUST LIKE 4_7AUTOZONE,JIFFYLUBE were....my head behind head, bsck lrft sife hirt, pressure left side Head really bad bc if REDROIF LISRS, southampton auto...they fycked with my car charger which i just used5_9& today 5_10i get bsvk & lielife burguhdy suv LITERaLLY just psrkdd wgsre i parkdd&SAmE ashokes as10_24,12_8 @ offivece




3_6photo of me i took at store

5_10"21  
jamie&,lisa gibersonAND redroof,slandered my name including online, ruined my credit ,giberson vandalized my suv,
5_17 walkiNg REAL CLOse to my car.THATS BEEN VANDAKIZED NY REFROOF EMPLOYEE,GUESR10_24_20 AH REFROOF TOOK NO ACTION RE STALKER, HARRASSER, TRESSPASSSR HOTEL EMPLOYEE.TGEY ARE LEGALLY LIABLD redroof vandalized my Car I JUSTFUCKING GOT,(&i reported,& they areLEGALLY liable for as10_24_20theyKNEW& did nothing & redroof slandered my name,harrassed me...my phones hacked,emails hacked, car,prescription, health ins tampered with.&njspAND mt laurel, nj cops KNEW& did NOTHING.. WTFBOTHER MAKING STALKING, DV LAWS?. ....BC DV ADVOCATES DONT GIVE A FUCK, NIR DO DRS, ER, COURT,


~~~~..8_21'1994...`~~.. #corruption,#illegalapartment,#premisesliability,

5_9__21 i didnt get out early like i wanted to,didnt get what i need,...bc i dont  fucking feel good2_4_20 etc  ..bc of LIAR #REDROOF HARRASSMent including4_27_21-5_4_21(they tried to illegal evict me, someone at redroof,, lied AGAIn, like12$2020_ harrassed me 5_2_21at fuckong1145pm at night for"wellness checj'(& i was fukong sleeping_& earlier5_2 , 2 people tried to get in my room& 5_2 8pm cops  AND redroof LIED, gaslighted said'noone tried to get in my room))they vandalized my carbetween 5_4 -5_6(when things stolen from my rooM) were lurking near my car915am5_9-21, 



this photo of me , ihave on 
white  top ,shorts, on couch talking on phone 
5_9_21 i want to'thank(no!) all the people who truly helped me get safe housing..OH WAIT...They didnt do that....dept of community affairs10_2030IGNORED my emails asking for assistance,info,211 were lying discriminatory asholes(including7-9,7-11,8_18,9-13,10_2020,12_2020,)prov house12_2020,),,,nkone assisted me getting me&my son's property from apt, monies owed by giberson& doner.. .. they GASLIGHTED, LIED,7-7-20,7_8_20, 10_24,11_8,12_2020, 
4_27thru 5_4_21(redroof tried to illegal evict me,4_27&5_2 someone troed to get in my room&redroof&5_2 8pmcops LiedRe that)  
they DID NOT HELP ME GET THAT BACKmy property (&my son's),,safe place to live, my ins,prescription, medical info  corrected
& ThE PEOPLE i let live with me, gave money to , brought them over my house so they wouldnt be lonely (my mom,sister,saunt)...
.NOT 1 of ever  them recriprocated


&(doner DECEIVED conned me_ Illegalsettlement,#illegalapartment,#illegaleviction,#landlordliability,#premisesliability, ),bc i worked really hard toget things for me (& my son after i had him)& what doner,giberson,cedars,amerigroup,anthem,8-94 ins co,cooper,cvs,aetna, njsp dsjg(&hisrelatives) redroof etal,  did is WHY they are  evil....
10_24_20 proof mt laurel, nj cops bell& hermanAND #redroof KNEW stalker harrasser tresspasser harrassing me@ hotel& they didNOTHING re stalker harrasser, vandalism to my property including my car,(5_2 someoneTRIED to getIn my room about730pm),...so #redroof, #njsp,,#mtlaurelnjcops  are LEGALLY liable including for vandalism to my clothes(which is #redroof employee), my car(including5_4_21),(10_25,20,11_8_20,4_6,5_4,5_6,my emotional distress trauma due to the harrassment,stalking, SLANDERInG my name,INCLUDING harrassing me withSCIP #gaslighting JUST LIKE VIRTUA LIARS dID2_4_203?20 its abuse (NO DV adv) 12_2020 5_2_21-5_4_21rather than having dv advocate here to get me safe housing, theft my doc invluding8-94 ltr to erwhich jerkoff cop mcginnis154 KnEW& he didNOTHING 



https://nnedv.org/latest_update/connecting-dots-stalking-domestic-violence/

this is NOT kharma, ...bc i let my sister live with me so she wouldNOT be homeless, picked up my mom, aunt, so they wouldNOT be alone holidays, gave them food,money to get their hair done, so much stuff...NONE OF THEM RECIPROCATED
..., ...
my photo proof8-21_1994 that ER LIED NEVER TREATED OR DOCUMENTED MY INJURY JUST LILE LIARSVIRTUA2_4_20,10_2019,5_2029,LOURDES10_2018,1_2019


if i KNEW they LIED slanderedj my name 8_21_94& that i had serious untreated head injury...that would be one thing...but i didNOT know and therefore everything from 8_21_94 is onTHEIR heads bc the domino affect is THEIR FAULT
...2 months after NBS& RG

~ lorie sibre(princess lorissa) 

~NOTE~$£~~IF you stole,lied,slandered my name to my son& others,then KEEP your bad kharma,negative energy,NBFT&STOP stealing,lying, slandering my name to my son&others ~

#































_ noone may,in any way shape,form, use my videos,drawings,avators blogs,emails,documents posts,, photos, including these photos, notes, drawings, etc or anything stolen esp from me and my son's apt. bc  by law giberson ARE REQUIRED to send me ltr telling me how to SAFELY get me& my son's property & they NEVER did they IGNORED 10_25_2020,1_2021 ltrs RE SAME & cops,dv adv wereAshoke 10_24_2020,11_8_20
(SamE liar called this date as5_4-21&1_2021) 12_2020,& ESP AFTER LIAR TJ 1_2021 REDROF RETALIATED,LIED, yo cover up FACT#refroof,&mt laurel nj cops NEVER looked at10_24_20 surveillance) BC I CALLED COPS 10_24_20,11_8_20,12_8_20,12_12_20,12_13$20RE #STALKER,#HARRASSER @ # REDRooF_

Notice ~(I HAVE NOT gotten me&my son's property from ApT&ThUGlandlord are jamie&Lisa giberson,southampton Auto Who Stole From Me including on 7-8_2020&they NEVERgaveThatPropertyto me (includingTable)&moniesOwed,me&my son's propertyFromApt ) AS GIBERSON ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO



since7-8_20 @hotel, since9-13$20SAMEihotel,SAME room,no microwave,no fridge,NOThandicapped room,NOT near handicapped parking 
5_7_2110am  hacker hacked my phone via bluetooth &location turned
 on which i doNOT use.#STALKING,#harrassment,#hotelliability,#corruption #landlordliability,#premisesliability,#vandalism

.....none of my info online,no lies, slander online, in ins  medical ,prescription records BEFORE2014...add it up..harrassment,stalking,.vandalism my clothes,property,gheft my property,crefit ruined, phones hacked, lies,slander posted onlineAFTER i moved to apt 2014SUPPOSDeLY OwnED BY GIBERSON&NJSP who i had complaint against.....i call police re harrassment, stalking, stuff stolen etc(theres supposedly ACCORDING TO12_8'2020 mcgimmid 154 COP) a retired cop in the white marquis mike hotel employee in11_8_20 when he impersonated NJSp DET(his brother is njsp, i had complaimt against NJSP DETECTIVE in charge of victim services),&LIAR GIBERSON HARRASSED ME WITH NJSP 7_2_2019 THRU 7-8-2020 during which time attempted breakin, my suv vandalized, clothes ruined,,me&,my  son's property  from apt stolen& giberson KNEw& did NOTHING_they areLEGALLY liable), vandalism to my clothes&car, theft my info, health ins card fraudulently tampered with to dr inOCEAN CoUNTY, theft mail,giberson NOT sending ltr how to SAFSLY get my property(& since det car,nj state emplkyes7-8-20- i suspect they KNOW njsp det i had complaint against OVER10 YEARS AGO,)phone hacked, agencies NOT assisting me getting safe housing(NJSP were asholes JIST LIKE2008), cops,gaslighting usingSCIP(includong at 1145 pm ar  night...i was sleeping& redroof thugs CALLED POLICE FOR"WELLNESS CHECJ'_ WHEB those lying fuc$_ did NOT give me handicapped room, near handicapped parking didNOTHING10_24_20 RE STALKER, HARRASSER, TRESSPASSER@ HOTEL,5_2_21WHIle i was sleepingAFTER ABOUT730P56_2 redroof employee or guest they illegalLy gave key to my room to TRIED TO GET IN MY FUVKOMG ROOM&Cops wereASSHOLES) rather than dv advocate(prov hoise WERE ASHOKE12_2020 ..ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS CALL ANOTHER COUNTY ADVOCATE FOR ME& 12_2020 AFTER HOURS OF PROV HOUSE DELAYING,ETC...I HUNG UP(if they were TRULY good adv they woukd have understoodmy fear ,emotional distress..& made sure i got safe housing.but NOPE prov house were ashol.s12_2020   .. its stalking,harrassment



NOTICE:~WARNING~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Print,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,COPING TAPES,NOTES&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN~&dontASKmySon ~~& 



fyi, i didnt just make up a name_, my name"lorissa" is a nickname from when i was teen






between5-4&5_6@7am someone vandalized my car...AFTER being harrassex by mt laurel nj cops,SCIP&#REDROOF...it IS harrassment bc i was fuc..n sleeping over45 minutes during whicg time f.d in area& cops go by towards habdicapped roomm. then7 minutes later come to my door POUNDING IN IT'to see if i eas ok' wheb i was fuckong sleepingAFTER 730pm attempted breakin & its someine at hotel, guest, employee harrassing me&SLANDERING MY NAME to my son& others

 ~~ Contrary to lies Slander I have NOT dated Since2007when my exhusband choked me Slammed my head into wallAGAIN 

this avator the hacker dirtbag stole after they hacked my phone at apt 2019~

my12_27_20 ltr to redroof who IGNORED ltr re their employees ,guests vandalizing stealing my property,harraszing me, slandering my name
&5_6@7am my 
car vandalizedAFTER , 4_27-5_4 redroof tried to illegal evict me, cops,redroof hotel harrassed me withSCIP just like MCGINNIS did12_13-&








~NOTE~IF you stole,lied,slandered my name to my son& others,then KEEP your bad kharma,negative energy,NBFT&STOP stealing,lying, slandering my name to my son&others ~ ~*~IF YOU DO NoT ACCEPT mE AS I AM NOW ..YOU WILLNEVER GET ME AT MY BEST~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,& dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. 

i graduated high school at age 17(where: nj, otherwise... none of your biz.) i have been out on my own since age17 

...i am caucasian, have fair skin naturally curly hair(SAmE color as summer '94&when i was teen), hazel/green eyes,long legs,high cheekbones
~~~wgthcw~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4_28its832pm since330pm ESA #EXTENDEDstAY evilnPsychopath W/malicious,reckless, criminal,premeditated Intent to harm are vibrating floor. i toLDliarcesa cherry hill455&corp and STATEnjethics,NJDCA,court, its in my pleadings ghmbmsb~gdnlN#IIED,#NIED,#STALKING,#HARRASSMENT ,

~ Denike v. cupo 196 n.j.502 Per JUDICIARY code of comment(2) 'would a reasonable fully informed person have doubts about the judge's impartiality? '.   &not God lovingbehavior by them2021 Stealing my safe that was in my bedroom closet&me& my sonproperty@apt2021(including my graduation prayer wish plaque i had since i was teen&STOLE:from my car11_2020-7_2_2023from my room@redroof2020-2022 ,stealing my mail10_16_22-5_18_24 ,Frommy room@esa9-22_22_4_10_24,vandalized myclothes in my room at esa9_22$22-4_102024 how i feel is :  if i were her FAV daughter ,she w ould have called me back bit she didNOT (neither did my sister), (&2015 MY AH sister my moms FAV told my mom NOT to talk to me(she THOUGHT my ex that choked me was soooo nice(hesNOT)& she KNEW cedars(always TRYING TO BE ME& WAS THErE AFTER I WAS OF COURSE)_ ever since we were kids, she has ALWAYS done thos sh.t to me...i am fuckkmg over it... i  tried...ever  since i was teen( i w

6_24_24WAS my motion to to recuse judge wells&adjrnment.it wasNOT a discovery motion as liar ct emp.put violating canon code of conduct 5_14_24 s.w my son. 5_24_24-8_17_23TrIED to get Apt(&didnt get OBVIOUSLY AS I AM STILL AT #EXTENDEDSTAY CHERRY HILL NJ&my mom& sister10_2023-11_1_23 KNEW i needed safe apt andwanted to see my son... )_theyLIED&SlanderedMyName. 5_24_22,3_14,3_21&5_6_24,5_23,5_24_24 went out DIFFEREBT time, went to apts& they wereAH . (obvious esa ,redroof,giberson ,liars slandered my name(& they canNOT )8-21_94 2 monthsAFTERnbs&rg.8-21_94 jfk(now tjuh) ch nj ERliedInChart didNOTdocTREATtbi(my thenEmployer who were med mal attys SAW 2015SomeAhwasSLANDERINGmyNameToMySon&others uSINGliesFROM this 94ErRecord thatLIARREDROOFempStole11$2020 njsa56:8-1,8-2,njsa2c21:17. erlied2-4-20(someone at lourdes,virtua and cfg COMMITTED IDTHeFT, HIPAAPHI AS I NEVER SAW CFG (they were at drs2015 but i NEVER saw them nor did i see or speak with liarCFG dr2_4_20@430pm ()&8-21-94 er lied, my then employer KnEW as they saw chart, were plaintiff med mal pi(personal inj) attys~ 3_3_24iWentToDIFFstore lidlAS testPROOF re STALKING HARRASSMENT &AH at lidlRIPPEDmyList asiWaslookingForSomething& AHthrewItOnFuckingFloor3_3$24asICameIbtoVestibuleESA ah#harrassment LOCkEDdoorButGuyWasComingOutSoIWasAbleToGetIn&ItsREPORTEDinMyVideoexhibitsWithCourt &NOTINGas i got in lidl 3_3$23this blaxk guy JUST LURKING PREDATORING NEAR ME (I DONT KNIW HIM AND IF HES THAT NJSP DET2008 I HAD COMPLAINT AGAINST OR HIS RELATIVE, THEY BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME(&my son faf)&on way there3_3_24 i was singing trying to be upbeat and NOT be upset....tharsFUD UP WJST THEY DID...bc IF they cared they woukdnt habe been ah and ripped my list, fucked with my tablet, bkacknguy just stsred at me as i was shopping (having panic attack but i wasnt tell that jo thatsWHY it appearex i was rushing 10_2023-7_17_24poAND esaSToLE mail .

  https://youtube.com/shorts/rrL16zvgvuQ 6_24_24 was motion  to RECUSE judge wells& adjourment it wasNOT a discovery mtn as liar ct emp put violating canon code of conduct.i was given no info for hearing other than"ct would contact me if hearing was at ct ' & noone contacted me    & 7-9_24 judge wells ONCE again wasNOT fair,NOT impartial, and he waa reading my complaint DURInG ct rather than before trying to MAKE it appear"same complaint" nope as FAcTS were after8-30_23 harrassment NJSA 2C33:4a which meant i could bring suit based on harrassmemt, judge REFUSED to let me play my videosPROVING,esaLIED right ftom the rip9-22_22 or submit exhibits,& stalker DURING ct knocked my tablet out if my bag as i was typing a copibg note crying upset traumatized re8-21_94& & fact ny 94 employer were being ah just like8 -1994 ..attyREFUSED to withdraw and def esa madeNO effort to settle ...so they should have said they werent doing what supposed to, 

my blog regarding #corruption,#discrimination,#stalking#harrassment,#hotelliabilitu,#labdlordliability,#illegalapartment,#illegalevictionredroof employeestole from my room,vandalized my clothes my room, vandslized my car, harrassed, stalked me, discriminated against me didNOT give handicapped room near handicapped parking,slanderedmy name,as did other hoteLsAFTER going to apt& giberson etal retaliated8-9-2019-7_8_20 harrassed me,slandered my name,& retaliatedzAgain 9-3$2020 AFTER i got jidgment inMY favortAGAIBST gibersob fir what they dud7-8-2020&rhey haveNOT paid me monues & returbed my property AS ORDEREDBY COURT9_2_20& HAVE not sent me ktrEXPLAINING how i canSAFELY get my properyyper my 10_2020&1_2021 cert ltrs sent to them& sogned foeAT SOUTHAMPTOred speech, nN AUTO4_5_20redroof employee orguest fucjedcwoth my car(AFTER EADTERWENDYS GASLIGHTED HARRAZED ME,LIED JUST LIIE ERICA DID csusong me emotional trauma)_mike was mechanic,115 dirtbsg woman worked on cars(3_25),,guy in pink jerp 115worked on cars(10_2020)& stephanies husband is mechanic, guy red car pa tags who was also at wendys3_2020)11_3 guy at office who touched my coat& pulled belt off it as they were behind me& all redroof employees saw& didNOTHING_ exceptc tel me my belt was on floor) was mechanic(& tgat day my steering wheel making sound it wasmt makong before i last used it)_,& giberson own sputhampton auto...theyDID THIS ST APT....& MT LAIREL DIrrvAG COps knew this10_24_20 so did redroof so they are legally liable& mikes brotger is a nj state police officer & i hBe complaimt againat nj state police for harrassment@ apt which was illegal spt & they should have cited giberson,southampton auto immediately& got me safe housing& they didnt reertyFromApt_4_3515 pm someone tampered woth my profike& took off disabked room(JUST LIKE THEY DID9_25_20..THEN GRAY CAR PULLS IN AREA LEAVES...ANOTHEE PEFSON JUST ITTING THERE WERE AT113 ..SO , THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME& FACT I HAVE MEMORY PROBLEMS, AM BY MYSELF(why i tape like i told8-9-2019 njsp 8020_mt laurel cops....20 REWARDS POINTS ARE SHOEING which meams domeone st redroof did that,wont let me usethem& chargedme$80 fu..n for a room withNO microwa e& fridge when their website says my roomcomes with that ...NOTICE:~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Primt,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,COPING TAPES,NOTES&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN~&dontASKmySon ~~ ~IF NoT ACCEPT mE AS I AM NOW ..YOU WILLNEVER GET ME AT MY BEST~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,&dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. i am ALWAYSoriginalNEVER a follower ..

  lorie sibre (princess lorissa) WARNING~NOTICE :~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Print,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,DOCUMENTS,COPING TAPES,NOTESi&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN(including stolen property at apt &fire proof safe(2020_3_7_~&dontASKmySon 4_27_21 refroof tridd yo get in my roon, i got a newcard,5_1asshooe at redropf cancelled my card...i orderedfood....theySTOKE label off one of my items& the guy wasSTARING at me(like the stalker@virtua10_10_2019& this is PRECISeLY what i meant by redroof slandering my name 2_4_2020 proof VIRTUA,LOURDES,HamPTON EMT,liars withalicious premeditated neglogent criminal intent commitedeMEDmal,Gave zero care,kidnapped me slandered my name, harrassmsnt by#redroof&cops,#virtuahealth Lorie Sibre photo i took of myself at my car10_12_21 WEARING sweater stalker11_5_21, stole out of my bag under cart After i went to atty for def giberson office https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRsEcBHbuHU 12$12$202