Skip to main content

#USPS,#USPIS, #njsp, #attorneycodeofconduct,#extenedstayamerica,#redroof,#choicehotels,#corruption,#poafraud,#mailtheft,#stalking,#iied,COPS,#USPS, #uSPIS, #njsp IGNORED MAIL THEFT AT MY POBOX (& WHAT CHERRY HILL DID TAMPERED WITH MY ACCT)& 11_17$22&11$26_22 MY PACKAGE SENT TO ESA STOLEN ,TAMPERED WITH & SENT FRON DIFFERENT FYCKJNG STATE _ AS IT WAS MAILED FROM PHIlA PA via #usps regular mail to me AT ESA!!!, AND IT WAS STOLEN, TAMPERED WITH, THEN IT GETS MAILED VIA UPS FROM ILLINOIS(& HOUSEKEEPER10_31,11_14 SAID SHE WAS FROM ILLINOIS AND FL AND WAS ASKING ME PERSONAL QUESTIINS AND MY MAIL WAS AT FRONT DESK WHO DID NOT TELL ME PLYS OTHER MAIL STOLEN AS THAT 11_18_22 package was stolen sent via regular mail to ke at esa whi didNOT tell me , _NOT wherE It was coming from, MY mail from car ins co supposed to be Mailed from nj pON(?&esa 2_2$23 thief ,fucked with that ,sent from differebt state MISSOURI!! or person at esa committINg idtheft which i infORMed esa of12_26_22,12_27_22&they IGNORED, DCA ....I AM NOT@REDROOF ANYMORE,SINCE9-22_22@ ESA STT CH NJ WHO DISCRIMINATED ,WITHHELD SVCS INCLUDING CALLING ME FOR MAIL PACKAGES(,KNOWING11_18_22&11$26_22 PACKAGE SENT TO ESA FOR ME WAS STOLEN, SINCE2_6_23 NO HOT WATER BATHTUB, MAINT AND HOUSEKEEPER AT MY ROOM2_6_23 MAINT DID NOT FIX HOT WATER BATGTUB, HOUSEKEEPER DID NOT CLEAN MY ROOM AS SHES SUPPOSED TO(EVERY TIME HOUSEKEEPER @ MY ROOM THEY DONT CLEAN IT PROPERLY,2_6"23 GM NEVER CALLED ME BACK BOTH TIMES i called re no hot water

 


its esa RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SURVEILLANCE AND KEEP GUESTS SAFE_ (i shouldnt have had to take my own video proof  tp PROVE STALKER AT ESA, INCLUDING226,2-27,1172022(DATE MY LETTER TO BANK STOLEN ENROUTE& JEVER DELIVERED, SECOND LTR I SENT11$10_22 ALSO STOLEN AS BANKS ARE NOT OPEN AT845PM AND IT WAS WRONG ZIP19103 but i did so 

9-22_22 ESA GENERAL MANAGER (WHO IS BLACK) LIED SLANDERED MY NAME as she did NOT inspect my room BEForE she gave it to me9-22-22(no smoke detector in room whiCh I POINTED OUT & THEN AFTER SNARKY LIE STATEMENT THE MAINT MAN PUT In smoke detectorIN9-22_22 (proof gm LIED, discrimimated, didNOT give room as advertised as it shpuld be as reclining chair for my roomSTOLEN NOT THERE 9-22_22& THEY NEvER put it back 

THEY KNEW9-22$22 I HAD STALKER AND THEY FAILED TO ENSURE MY SAFETY_10_28_22 MY CELL PHONE STOLEN AS I WENT TO MY CAR, THEN AFTER I CALLED IT FROM HOTEL OHONE, WENT TO MY CAR, STALKER RETURNED IT LIKE AT REDROOF, APT 2019_2022 ENOUGH TIME FOR THEM TO POSSIBLY ACCESS MY PHONE

AH STOP SAYING"THANK YOU" 'SORRY" BEING PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE AH LIKE AT #SLEEPINN (#NJSP THERE(& AT #EXTENDEDSTAYAMERICA ,9-22_22 LIAR ESA FRONT DESK KNEW MY ROOM NOT PUT AS IT SHOULD BE, THEY LIED,AND KNEW I WAS DISTRAUGHT BC OF STALKING ETC SINCE8_9_2019 

STOP SLANDERING MY NAME TO MY SON

.I THINK SOMEONE WAS  AT ESA 9-22_22 ETC INClUDING 2_25_23 THAT CARED ABOUT ME BUT LIAR ESA DID NOT TELL ME(LIKE LIAR REDROOF DID)& MESSED WITH MY PHONE WITHHOLDING SVCS 11$28_22-2$24_23  





7_2022 i filed grievance with OAE _theyIGNORED my grievance then send bogus letters 2_6 (they have 45 days to decide to file against atty_ that would have been by end if august2022 (letter was sent from mt laurel  nj NOT where OAE is which is moorestown, nj

OAE (OFFICE ATTY ETHICS DID NOT DO THAT)& during time period august2022 That decision by OAE should have been made _EVERY ATTY IN MY CASES AGAINST THEM WAS FILING THRU JUDIcIARY ACCT (not the ECOURTS) 


one of the attys at oae i used to work with(i swear thatAH WAS INTRAFFIC 2_21_23)

&  om at that law firm there was an ah actually told me 'as a secretary i wasNOT paid to think bc i was asking re somethinh" needless to say i left there & it was during time i was on my own didnt have place to live  and my family wasNOT there for me(like now)_,( i had a few good friends like guy that helped me get camaro , which i paid for,_ he didNOT make my payments()& i then i met my son's dad, 

 and the grievance bogus reply (7 months after the fact 7_24_22 i filed it so thats NOT45 days) was mailed from 08054 mt laurel nj  

i am.over liar ah bullsh..t 

STOP slandering my name to my son& itsOBVIOUS LIARS ARE STILL RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS SLANDERING MY NAME TO MY SON

 12-2022 esa emplOyee wasasking "WHere do i work, ? HOW ABOUT,STOP BEING NOSEY,&NONE OF YOUR FUCN BIZ ? " STOP FUCKIG SLANDERING MY NAME TO MY SON, his true friends,ftac,biz i go to&others

7-24_22 oae IGNORED my grievance _ they have45 days to screen grievance_'.1:20-3 'oae secretary had 45 days to docket,decline TO dismiss"_

they didNOT do that_ OAE IGNORED MY 7_24_22 GRIEVANCES AND EMAILS RE SAME

LORIE Sibre

(nickname:  princess lorissa)

NOT@ #redroof anymore, since9-22_22@ #extendedstayamerica (do NOT send mail to me @ esa,as my mail11_18&11_26 stolen and they doNOT tell me if i have mail OBVIOUSLY

I AM CAUCASIAN, HAVE FAIR SKIN, HAZEL/GREEN EYES,5'6,naturally curly hair, high cheekbones,long legs,NEVER smoked, zero tattoos



GRIEVANCE 7-2022 ignored by oae..did NOT respond in 45 days













12_5_22 email to oae re 7-24_22 grievance, which oae ignored









7-7_2020 proof re virtua,njsp,giberson harrassed me, knew steps NEEDED TO BE REPAIRED & THEY DID NOT REPAIR AS TOLD TO BY NJSP7174 7-7-20 TO LISA GIBERSON, WHO SAID SHE DID NOT LIKE ME  , &SHE, HER HUSBAND, EMPLOYEES(OTHER TENANTS)MADE IT HOSTILE





one of the attys at oae i used to work with(i swear thatAH WAS INTRAFFIC 2_21_23)
&  om at that law firm there was an ah actually told me 'as a secretary i wasNOT paid to think" needless to say i left there & it was during time i was on my own didnt have place to live  and my family wasNOT there for me(like now)_,( i had a few good friends like guy that helped me get camaro , which i paid for,_ he didNOT make my payments()& i then i met my son's dad, 
 and the grievance bogus reply (7 months after the fact 7_24_22 NOT45 days) was mailed from 08054 mt laurel nj  
i am over liar ah bullsh..t slandering my name to my son& itsOBVIOUS LIARS ARE STILL RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS SLANDERING MY NAME TO MY SON
 esa emplOyee wasasking "WHere do i work, " STOP FUCKIG SLANDERING MY NAME TO MY SON, 
7-24_22 oae IGNORED my grievance _ they have45 days to screen grievance_'.1:20-3 'oae secretary had 45 days to docket,decline TO dismiss"_
they didNOT do that_ OAE IGNORED MY 7_24_22 GRIEVANCES AND EMAILS RE SAME

ethics violations by state nj employee(i had complaint against njsp2020&2008) INCLUDING 7-8-2020STATE NJ EMP who saw steps NOT safe, did NOT cite giberson and OBVIOUSLY did NOT get me IMMEDIATE SAFE HOUSING7-8-2020 not 1 of the attorneys or court employees reported violations of #collusion, #corruption, #ABUSEOFAUTHORITY #attorneycodeofconduct, #judicialcanoncodeofconduct,#poafraud,#collusion#innkeeperduty,#hotelliability,#stalking,#identiythrgt NJSA 56:8-163 , judge harrington REFUSED to recuse& i think he knows my exhusband( who choked me & whose nephew (who ks older than me) is a cop in gloucester county prob njsp dsjg2008 

12$2020 i file complaint agaINSTnjsp)&4_2021 AGAINST MT LAUREL NJ POLICE Bc 
 1) njsp KNEW it was illegal.garage apT failed12_9_2019 inspectioN ,

2) giberson,etal TRIED TO PHYSICALLY INJURE ME including12$24_2019 AFTER INREPORTED THRM TO TOWNSHIP(who are corruptas is njndca emp i reported this to2019-2020) ,
 3) #redroof employees brother is njsp & redroof LIED, slandered my name, dId NOT give me room as advertised, tried to illegalevict me REPEATEDLY 10_2020-202
 4mt laurel nj cops including bell & herman(& #redroof front desk) KNEW10_24_2020 REDROOF STALKER HARRASSING ME,TRESSPASSED MY var ,  tresspassed rOOM,STOLE FROM MY ROOM INCLUDING 8-21_94 DV ER CHART, VIOLATED NJSA 56:8-163 #IDENTItYTHEFT DATABREACH 

5)&mt laurel nj cop 154 mcginnis KNEW 12$8_2020 THAT REDROOF EMPLOYEE IMPERSONATED NJSP AND HIS BROTHER is NJSP AND THAT HE WAS DRIVING CAR OF RETIRED BLACK cop staying at redroof which i KNEW BC 12_8_2020 MT LAUREL NJ COP MCGINNIS154 TOLD ME RE RETIRED COP AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POLICe REPORTS

2020_2021DEFRAUDED LarcENY ALL ME AND MY SON PROPERTY2020_2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED

they KNEW i wanted per my 12_1_2020 revised pg 3 emergent complaint uploaded 12$24_2020 4-2021 greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,then SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls 

INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLT ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POlICE REPORTS, 6) duriNG PRECISE TIME I HAVE COMPLAINT AGAINST NjsP RE 8_2019-7-8-2020, LANDLORD,GIBERSON,ETAL DEFRAUDED LaRCENY ALL ME AnD MY SON PROPERTY2020-2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLy ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , (&i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION.. 

redrppf2020_2022 VANDALIZED  MY CLOTHED_ PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHRS HAD HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT 4-2021 PROOF greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,tgen SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls &i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION..  
 2020_2022 redroo PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHes HADf HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT
&so did #extendedstay , between9-2022-5_2023 vandalized my clothes in my room putting holes in them, ripping vandalizing them, stole from my roomwho LIED slandered my name JUST AS #REDROOF,#CHOICEHOTELS,#DAYSINN,@#LAQUINTA,#HAMPTONINN DID 2020
4_2023 -7&2_2023 someone stole out if my car clothes i had from7-8-2020(& this AFTER same mediator from my case against giberson 4548) os assigned by judge harrington 4_11_23& no mediation 4_21_23 (NOR 2022) 

corrupt system RPC INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIOLATIONJUDICIAL CANON CODE OF CONDUCT  RPC 1.9, 1.15,3.4,8.3, 8.4 ROThmel attorney for defendant  gibersons(4548 FILED docs violating RPC  stating he represents me ( no he doesNOT,as i am pro se plaintiff &
atty ROThmel represents defendants LISA GIBERSON, JAMIE GIBERSON...that has to be v
Correctedby order to correcr&ROTmel REFUSES,, ct REFUSED...tHEres literally order stating it must be corrected by order... per#04_19 ORDER TO CORRECT DATA ..'.. context refers to information, such as a party name, address, or case type, submitted to eCourts directly by the filer. ' i filed ,as pro se plaintiff, as exhibit the very doc referenced & defendant attirney rothmel rEFUSES AS DOES COURT STAFF TO CORRECT.....SERIOUS RPC VIOLATION......& he insulted me put me diwn AGAIN on record....(lisa giberson was tgere and she LIED to court&NJSP since7_2_2019 i showed njsp PROOF the wall, deck, steps NOT in their reports INCLUDING7-2_2019, ,8-2019)and inferred that my fire proof safe TGEY STOle FROM MY BEDROOM CLOSET IS"ALLEGED"...its in police report that it was  stolen out of @cedars...also my exhibit..... .THats RPC VIOLATION SO ARE TGE ATTYS VIOLATING RPC,COLLUDING, COMMITTING FRAUD AS THEY KNOWINGLY DEFRAUDDD ME OUT OF MY PROPERTY AT APT2020_2021& THEY KNOW MY EXBF I HAVE FRO SGAINST AND NJ STATE POLICE DET IN CHARGE OF VICTIM SVCS

LORIE Sibre
(nickname:princess lorissa)
NOT@ #redroof anymore, since9-22_22@ #extendedstayamerica (since 11$28_22 i have received NO mail or packages@esa) Ihave  NEVER received vm on hotel phone
 ( my mail from car ins co NOT at po2_5_23,
No mAil@po
1_14_23-1_22_23
1_25_23-2_1_23
1_23$23 po LIES re theft mail rhen 445 pm 1_23_23 po mail truck @ esa JUST LIKE 10_2022 WHEN SOMEONE AT PO STOLE MY 9-29MAIL FROM NJDMV which i REPORTRD 
,1_24_23-1_2$1-23 no mail at po

liars stole mail at po & after 1_9_23 mail from southampton, nj biz at po) after11$18_22 liars ft sent package to esa and it was STOLEN)
i am caucasian, have fair skin, hazel/green eyes high cheekbones,long legs, ZERO tattoos,NEVERsmoked &have NOT dated since 2007 after my ex choked me slammed my head into wall&what my other exbf did(i like guys, i am just NOT desperate to date)
~iknowGODisNOTokwithAHthatStoleME&MySonProperty@apt2021(includingMyFireProofSafe@apt2020-2021~nor is God ok woth liars redrpof,sleepinn`esathsa~gstbnkwgfsttnswsfaisaah_JUST like God wasNOT OK with them stealing my property when i was a teen..nor is God ok withLIARS @hotels LYING, slandering my name, withholding svcs including esa AFTER11$28_22 package stolen that was sent to me (&11_18_22)& my HOTEL PHONe i couldNOTuse11_28-22-12-26-22(&12$12_22maintman&housekeeperatMyRoomKNEWasdidFRONTdesk&tHeyLIED) (withholding svcs, discriminating, setting diff set of standards for me than other hotel guests by withholding svcs, DID NOT CLEAN MY ROOM WHEN I GOT iT9-22_22(STOLErecliningchairForMyroom&putChairfrom2Bedroom&ESA knewthatAsWell), THEN 10_28_22esa general manager LIED SLANDERED MY NamE IN FRONT OF A BUnCH OF PEOPlE IN HALLWAY10_28_22 #iied #innkeeperduty (after they stole my cell phone  as i wemt to my car (2 people from my floor getting on elevator as i was getting off of in lobby)then they returnedphone to my car10-28_22LIKE REDROOF LIARS DID 12_20_21)(between1_6_23-1_9_23 someone broke in my car&stole thing that holds visor&i kmowThEYsawWHodidit  AS peoplealwaysoutsidesmoking at all hours (i doNOTsmoke,NEVER have( esa 10_28_22lying SAYING"I REFUSED HOUSEKEEPING'when housekeeperNEVER came to my roomBEFORE10_31_22- but liar housekeeper WAS IN MY AREA WHEN I RETURNED FROM STORE BEFORE10_31_22
& bc i KNOW people LIE slander my name, made fun of me to my son&others.

lorie sibre (princess lorissa)
NOT at redroof anymore, since9_22_22 at ch hotel whoLIED,DISCRIMINATED withheld svcs including no hotel phone since11$28_22_12$26_22(&did NOT reimburse me fpr that per my ltr)

i am caucasian, fairskin,5'6 sf naturally curly hair,hazelgreen eyes, HIGH CHEEKBONES,LONG LEGS AND I AM ALWAYS ORIGINAL AnD NEVER A FOLLOWER~GSVTsb
~~fyi..STEALING IS NOT sharing~~~
&WARNINGNOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution in any way,shape, or form of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters ,journaLs, calendars ,etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMe,(you doNOT have my permission (that includse abuser of authority who committed fraud,poafraud stole my fire proof safe&me&my son property stolen BY  FRAUD larceny @apt 2019_2021tiasu2014-2021~&...it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~&dont ask my son or anyone else&STOP LYING SLANDERING MY NE TO MY SON,HIS FRIENDS ,OUR FAMILY(NTSN), biz i go to

..NOT that its your biz buy BC YoU ALL LIED  to my son,in my charts,ins records,prescription records, ..
 i was in gymnastics since age4, i was in field hockey,lacrosse,pompoms,majorette,pepclub, yearbook staff, even worked in school store(, that teacher who did that, had NO iDEA how much that meant to me and boosted my selfesteem), i took care of my siblings up until age17 aftermy mom kicked me out((& i didNPT do anythimg wrong& my sister came with me ,_THATS HOW MUCH I TOOK CARE OF THEM.
I LEFT at age17 WITH NOTHiNG ...I STILL TALKED TO MY MOM, SIBLINGS AUNT'ADOPTIVE MOM' AFTER THAT... AMD SO THATS NOT KHARMA NEITHER WAS LIARS STEALING ME AND MY SON PROPERTY FROM APT 2020_2021 THEY KNEW10000000000%I WANTED& THEY COMMITTED FRAUD, LARCENY AMDROBBED THAT PROPERTY after forcing, threarening me from illegal apt7-8-2020
  i did pilatesEVERY day up until 2007 after i was choked,head slammed into wall AGAIN...Lost balance got hirt(2004 HAD MRI AFTER LOSING BALANCE ON STEPS.(2_4_2020 virtua psuvhopaths USED SAME RADIKKOGIST FROM200RI SO THAT WAS MALICIOUS,PREMEDITATED CRIMINAL DEVIATION FROM STANDARD OF CARE AS IT SAID"MIGRAINES,SLURRED SPEECH" ON 2004 MRI
'.  bit you see  the AH ER CHEERY HILL, NJ who lied in my chart1994 slandered my name, didNOT treat or document my tbi, loss of conscioussnrss, temporarily could NOT see when i woke uo, bruising knot left side head so i hadNO idea it was serious bc er 8-21_94 WERE LYING MED MAL COMMITTING AH..(& 12_8_2020 I SHOWED MT LAUREL NJ COP154 MCGINNIS PRPPF REPORT SAID"KNOT LEFT SIDE HEAD PHOTO TAKEN)  tHen all the doctors ,er afyer 8-21_94blow me the fyc..k off ..including2015_2_4_20dont believe me re my head numb, pain,muscle weakness, loss of balance falls,.(2_1$2019 LISA GOBERSON HARRASSED ME which i let go....& sge KNEW re lies8-94 chart amd that i hadULTIPLE LOSS OF BALAMCE FALLS AT APT 2018-2019& DRS WERE BLOWIMG ME OFF (INCLUDING LOURDES)&2017 PSYCHOPATH LIAR DR WHO USED MY MED HISTORY I TYPED TO PUT IN AS IF SHE TOOK MY HISTPRYEDUCAL INFO WHEN SHE DID NOT_ SHE US A LOAR AS SHE SAW I WAS UPSET RE2009 LIAR DR DP NOT TAKONG SERIOUSLY THYROID AS WELL AS OTHER DRS   THATS CRIMINAL MALICIOUS DEVIATION FROM STANDARD OF CARE & REFUSING CARE JUST AS LIAR DR DID 10_22_2019 

..and it dont take a rocket scientist to figure out i have something neurological due to that serious untreated tbi ...and i did pilates all those years plus walked  10 minutes to get to my job those20 years
(the liars stole2021 from my apt my balance board,exercise videos, box exercise dvds,my pink exercise ball, my hand weights, 4 pounds ball,pilates videos, pilates mat, pilates gloves, towel _ which was in my bedroom where the3_7_21 fire wasAFTER landlord WAS IN MY BEDROOM CLOSET WHERE MY FIRE PROOF SAFE WAS, HANDHELD CAMCORDER, ICE SKATES LAPTOP, MEDICAL RECORDS, PHOTOS, VIDEOS OF ME ,MY SON, FAMILY, FRIENDS...,PRECIOUS MOMENTS FIGURINES, 
.and8-21_94 injury they didNOT treat which means i was putting pressure walking on crutches when my leg was SUPPOSED TO BE ELEVATED...
. the signs of untreated head injury were thereALL ALONG..
.THEY HAD TO KNOW BEING MED MAL ATTYS WITH A NURSE AT THAT CO.
....SO I DONT CARE YOUR OPINION...
SHUT YOUR MOUTHS 
 ,STOP SLANDERING MY Name to my son, his friends, family, and biz i go to...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yKBMFh_sOmU&fbclid=IwAR3yN_9XkQlVGBNAJLq9znZTsd6UEg7psrCZNQk3gkkYRBasqRBTmQh0ZEI
my proof re10_24_2020 cop herman
3_7_2021 f.d opra report not produced by giberson until 5 weeks AFTER deadline
& tHEY LIED put" hoarding" whenFACT is they stole ransacked my apt INCLUDING 2_4_2020 WHEN I WAS AT ER& VIRTUA LIARS COMMITTED MED MAL, FRAUD ,MALICIOUS DEVIATION FROM STANDARD OF CARE_ NO CARE FoR SERIOUS INJURY ON STEPS AFTER GOING PAST2 FOOT GAP...(& nurse at virtua 7pm was from SOUTHAMPTON & REFUSED TO TELL DR WHY I WAA UPSET IN XRAY( BC THEY DID NOT GIVE ME PRIVACY AS I GOT CHANGED...ITS NOT FUNNY

dont preach your bible BULKt to me _ as it wasNOT kharna giberson,etalSTEALING,all me& my son property at apt thatLIARS forced threatened me outof AFTER i called corruptiom number to report giberson did NOT fix steps they failed inspection for and were told to repair7_7_20 by njsp and after STATE NJ EMPLOYEE AT APT, SAW STEPS AND LEFT!!! LET THAT SINK IN...A STATE OF NJ EMPLOYEE, NJ STATE POLICE SAW CONDITION OF STEPS THEY COULD NOT USE BC THEY WERE NOT SAFE& DID NOT CITE GIBERSON WHO AFTER THAT FORCED THREATENED ME OUT OF APT 7-8-2020 REMOVJNG STEPS AS I Was in my apt

My Emails to Court, including 9/3/2020 Email to Judge Richmond regarding Plaintiff's  Fear that Defendants will try to Dismantle the TEMPORARY steps AGAIN while plaintiff is in the apartment trying to false imprison plaintiff to FORCE plaintiff from the apartment AGAIN like 7/8/2020.... ( THAT IS PRECISELY 1 YEAR LATER(9_2021 when I filed as exhibit) -PROVING THAT COURT EMPLOYEES IMPEDED, SABOTAGED PLAINTIFF'S RIGHT TO TIMELY EMERGENT RELIEF since 12/1/2020 and DUE TO THIS, RETALATORY, REPRISAL ACTION OF DEFENDANTS 9/3/2020 SAME DATE PLAINTIFF EMAILS COURT THE COURT WRONGLY ALLOWS A THIRD RETALIATORY ILLLEGAL REPRISAL ACTION SOMETIME IN 10/2020. (Plaintiff's 12/1/2020 complaint revised pg3 uploaded by court12$24_2020 but REFUSED to file & pohle of greenblatt etal did NOT file for me(rpc violation), and 10/25/2020 letter (stating I want ALL property from apt ) to giberson, et al was also uploaded with my12$1_20 complaint , revised pg 3

 they were REQUIRED to tell me where they moved my property they stole7-8-2020 when they threatened me out if apt_ tHey NEVER told me that 
&the car I am talking about in email was rental car (& they deceived me) I was in rental vehicle I got 8-2020&returned9-8-2020
From: Lorie Sibre  Date: 

Thursday, September 3, 2020 Subject: Lorie Sibre vs. Lisa Giberson and Jamie Giberson DC-4624-20, Order to Show Cause-scheduled for Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 10:00am To: To: Patricia Richmond ; BURCivil Mailbox <BURCivil.mbx@njcourts.gov>; BurEmergent Mailbox <BUREmergent.mailbox@njcourts.gov> 
As i told you9-1 my concern was giberson would attempt tokidnap me again and take apart steps, deck.which he is on video with his employee7-8-20 being QUITE QUICK&, EFFICIENT AT TAKING apart dismantling STEpS,DECK(& i sent photo of giberson,@148a 11_3_19 repairing railing NOT making repairs to my railing,steps@148b .~~~{{9-3, i was near apt but didNOT go there bc EVERY OTHER TIME I GoT STALKED TO HOTEL(njsp ,@ municipal garage this date) and PRECISE date9-3, they stole my hotel key, tried to get.into my room AfTER that,& then told me ',,i had been there3 weeks,,& hotel tenants canNot stay past 3, weeks ,"bcof covid 19'&that PROvES they lied, & were retalatory vindictive bc21 days is9-8,`~~} ..it is NoT safe..i HAVE NOWHERE TO GO..they have ruined my credit slandered my name, harrassed me..12_14,_19, 1_2019, et2_4_20,6_3,2_5_20,7_8, 7_27 stalker called9_2& stalker was at walmart 8-29&WASHED MY CAR WHILE I WAS IN STOrE(my suv i had is TOTaLLED, 8_18_ 20 ,i am in DiFFERENT  so its PROOF AS I TOOK VIDEO OF MY VEHICLE&vehicles around my vehicle),  i am sending this bc i REALIZED that AfTERgiving my proof regarding7-8-20, the gibersons HUNG UP& i had to REPEAT what i said. ihave untreatdd head injuries frkm 8-18 car accidenf(NOEMT ,INRESPONSE TO MY911)& 2_4_20INJURIes(iwent to try to get apt that morning),  asking me to  remember over10 minutes of what i said, rather than having court reporter read it back was unrealistic ,esp given my untreated head injuries , anxiety, panic attacks  i am telling truth, i posted video proof bc THATS precisely what occurred as it occurred when i was hard harrassed ,stalked, my property damaged, 2019, 2_4_ 20,6_11_20,7_7_20 etc,(including my walking up steps76& step doing SAME thingas,2_4_20 you can hear it creak, my almist losing balance and(,board fell below 2_4_20...,7_8&20,
.”

From: Lorie Sibre
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 2:20 PM 
To: Patricia Richmond ; BURCivil Mailbox < BurEmergent Mailbox < BUREmergent.mailbox@njcourts.gov> BURCivil.mbx@njcourts.gov >; 
Subject: OTScausescheduled for Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 10:00am Order to Show You put WRONG first nams defendant, lisa giberson..please send me corrected order as i requested yesterdsy Lorie's Note:  They put Defendant "lori"(wrong first name) giberson instead of defendant, LISA giberson (and I corrected court ON THE RECORD regarding this SERIOUS ERROR) thank you-----------------
From: Lorie Sibre 
date: Friday, August 14, 2020 Subject: pleasevANSWER MY EMAIL,v m..thank you 8-5 PUT WRINGVPO BOX FORmy addresS
To: BUREmergent.mbx@njcourts.gov, BURCivil Mailbox <BURCivil.mbx@njcourts.gov> 
whoever is responsible for mailing my7_27_20 emergent document on8_5_20 with WRONG po box, and date of hearing  or whatever i am supposed to mail to defendants, jamie giberson and lisa giberson, which i NEVER received any of that and for the gazillionth time, my name is spelled'lorie i left a detailed message today& last week and emailed you that you put WRONg address po box on my mail 
(which is serious) for my emergent complaint which i sent payment and copy if in mail last week, which you received by now.  i would like an answer to the above, just like i asked last week8-5,8-6,8-9  thank you LORIE SIBRE

~~~~~~~~~~
Lorie Sibre
since7-8-2020@hotels after gibetsoneyal forced threarened me from illegal apt tgey failed inspection for12_2019& not at refrppf as9-7-2022 they fiped illsgal doc, kept tryong to illegal evict harrassed me, and rddroof atty shimberg isun cr judge and he and attornrys are filing thru judiciary state nj ecourtnot what filings come frim fraudoncourt,rpc,canon code of conduct violation 
WARNINGNOTICE~~~stealing isNOT sharing~~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution in any way,shape, or form of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents,,vlogs,drawings,blogs,posts,letters ,journas, calendars ,etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMe,( doNOT have my permission(return my fire proof safe&me&my son property stolen @apt2020-2021 allKNEW per my 12$1_20 emergent complaint revised pg3 i wanted) 
..it MUST be my authorization specifically,specifying what i say, is or is NOT ok for each item
&Prior authorization is NOT valid ~
&dont ask my Son or anyone else
&STOP slandering MyName ToMySon&others~gsvtzbab

   

~~~~~~~~~~
Lorie Sibre
(nickname: Princess lorissa)
I amALWAYSoriginal
&NEVER a follower
~~i haveALWAYS lived in south jersey,currently since7-8-2020@hotels,_ not at refroof as they LIED HARRASSED ME 
TRESDPASSED MY ROOM9-7-22&CTCOPOR ATTY FILED ILLEGAL.DOC( SHIMBERG REFROOF ATTYUNICIPAL SUP CT EMPLOYEE ATTYS ARE FILING THRU JUDICIARY STATEMJ COURT INSTEAD IF ECOURTS AKD THATS FRAUDONCOURT ,RPC,CANON CODE CONDUCT VIOLATION redroofDISCRIMINATEDnotNearHANDICAPPEDparkingNotHandicappedRoom&REFUSED TO GIVE ME ADA ACCOMODATIONS INCLUDING5_14_21EMPLOYEE JANET WHO DISCRIMINATED, SCREAMED SLANDEROIS NAMES AT ME AFTER SHE HARRASSED ME, TOOK SPOT CLOSE TO MY ROOMAGAIBMN 1_3$21& I TOKD HER to STOP harrassing me, thats shes getting sued for harrassment& then her and redrooffrontDesk LIED again.after1_3_21

~~fyi..STEALING IS NOT sharing~~~
&RETURN MY FIRE PROOF SAFE~BMTASTYS~&me&mySonProperyystolen@APT2020_2021
~if you stoleLiedSlanderedMYnameToMYson&others...THEN KEEPyourBADnegative ENERGYkharma   &...STOP stealing,lying SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS

I have hazel/green eyes ,fairskin,am Caucasian, 5'6", Italian,German&french~IHBTAISMSISTFAW

~~fyi..STEALING IS NOT sharing~~~
&WARNING~NOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters ,journaps, calendars ,etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMe,(you doNOT have my permission (that includss abuser of authority who committed fraud,poafraud stole my fire proof safe&me&my son property stolen 2019_2021tiasu2014-2021~&...it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~&dont ask my son,~STOP SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS
~~~
 Lorie Sibre
I amALWAYSoriginal
&NEVER a follower
~~i haveALWAYS lived in south jersey
since7-8-2020@ hoteps AFTER giberson,landlord forced threatened me out if apt as he ,his employees removed steps they FAIlED inspection for12_12_2019 (false imprisonment)& njsp8204 martinLIED

NOT AT REDRPOF ANYMORE AS TGEYlied9-7-2022 tresspaased my ropm, ebtered fraydulejt pkeafjng& attys are fiking thru juficiary state nj court and shimberg redroof atty is sup ct municipal jidge they are violstimg judicial canon code ogmf conduct, so us harrington and hos ct staff including ezze, alwes, the court employees during hearings tech co..
&redroofDISCRIMINATedREFUSED TO GIVE ME ADA ACCOMODATIONS INCLUDING5_14_21EMPLOYEE JANET WHO DISCRIMINATED, SCREAMED SLANDEROuS NAMES AT ME AFTER SHE HARRASSED ME, TOOK SPOT CLOSE TO MY ROOMAGAIN 1_3$21and thereafter including 8-5_2022)& I TOlD HER to STOP harrassing me, that shes getting sued for harrassment& then her and redrooffrontDesk&housekeepers LIED again.after1_3_21njust like10$24_2020

~~fyi..STEALING IS NOT sharing~~~
&WARNINGNOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution in any way,shape, or form of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters ,journaLs, calendars ,etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleFromMe,(you doNOT have my permission (that includse abuser of authority who committed fraud,poafraud(whivh is moot and ABUSE,#LARCENY,#ATTORNEYCODECONDUCT VIOLATION AS WELL AS #ABUSEOFAUTHORITY ) stole my fire proof safe&me&my son property stolen BY  FRAUD larceny @apt 2019_2021tiasu2014-2021~&...it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~&dont ask my son or anyone else&STOP LYING SLANDERING MY NamE TO MY SON,HIS FRIENDS ,OUR FAMILY(NTSN), biz i go to



 GRIEVANCE 






















proof rehousekeeper did NOT CLEAN ROOM  DAYS THEY WERE AT MY ROOM(i bought everything for my kitchen,bath and bed _ all they had to do wasvacuum floor, clean kitchen&bathroom floors,counters,sinks, bathtub, toilet, bureau, table,end tables they didNOT do that


















12_30_22.hefollowed up to my floor (he went to 2different rooms on my floor) AFTER SAYiNG "HIS GF IS CRAZY' and then as i go back to my car ,woman from my floor asking me how i pay for my hotel room(what program am i in, i said i dont know what shes talking about),,as did housekeeper 2022 asking how i afford my room (hotel are slandering my name)......i didnt answer her except yo say i dont know what shes talkimg about).then i get to my car.. the 10_24_2020 redroof stalker harrasser popped my trunk 12$30_22 just like at redroof& sleepinn


1_6_23-1_9_23 someone broke on my car, stole thing that holds visor that redroof 10_24_2020 stalker harrasserbroke 2020


9_22_22@ esa when i got my room PROOF esa manager did NOT do her job and inspect my #extendedstayamerica room BEFORE i got it


12_8_2020 proof mcginnis KMEW re stalker 10_24_2020, fact redrpof employee stole my ltr er 8_21_94& fact er lied8_21_94&prppf re that , that i need my property at apt and noone to go with me

















































theFUCKONG STALKER POPPED THE TRUNK! so thats 4 doff police depts who were AH  and blew me off re stalker since12_14_2019( attempted breakin at apt, njsp7184,8154,8188 KNEw, and left prpb lied ...12_24_2019 stalker took all brakes off my suv...i could have been fuckomg killed,  sralker continued tampering with steps@ apt...tgroigh7-8-2020..

10_24_2020, cops bell amd herman KNEW i called911 re stalker tresspassing my car, harraasing me, theyLIED, dID NOT put i called911 re stalker..  ditto11_8_2020 liar cops, 12_8_2020 mcginnig _12$17_2020& all the other times i called911 re stalker at #redroof whp areLIARS, TGERES BLAXK RETIRED COP THERE EHO VIOLATED MY ROGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW AS COPS LIED, DID NOT DOC I CALLED RE STALKER HARRASSING ME, I HAD COMPLAINT2008 against blaxk njsp det in chg voctim svvsWHO HARRASSED ME UPON RECEIPT OF MY CERT LTR STATING DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN, njsp detectives,ff harrassed me at house

so cherey hill knew blew me off, cinnamonson knew& LIED AS I SAOD IT WAS STALKER POPPING TRUNK TO MY CAR& TGERE WAS GUY AT OTHER END OF PARKOMGOTVSLEEPINN9-15$22 WHO WAS JIST STARING INTENTLY AT ME 



THE AH WHO WAS PARKED IN BOTH SPPTS, WENT YO OTHER SIDE OF #EXTENDEDSTAYAMERICA THEN LEFT, THRN CAME BACK AMD WENT UPSTAIRS AS I DID......


so cops KNEW RE SRALKER& BPEW ME OFF 


SO THE STALKER IS A COP!!!!


(BTW,IF COPS HAD LOSTENED TO ME RE STALKER, THat woman in  MAPLE SHADE motrl moght be alive as i was there5 minutes in7-2020 but left bc i got a really eary hprrible feeling,ade reservation atANOTHER hotel, kept that reservation, and when i returned next morning to give my room key, tge guy robARGIED with me re$5 deposit and tgen i saw it saod2 people in my room AND I WAS THE ONLY ONE IN MY ROOM...SINCE2020!!...the lock in room was flimsy, didnt look safe and like i said i got a really bad feeling......at redroof ,there were attempted breakins, cops saw back of my door includong jerkoff mcgimmis 154 12_8-2020






SINCE9-22_22 ESA have DISCRIMINATEd,lied,slanderedMYName,harrassed me including person room next to Me; esa REFUSED TO CALL ME,LEAVE VM IF I HAvE MAIL & KNOWING11_18_22&11_26_22 MAIL SEmT TO ME FROM FT STOLEN, ESA STILL REFUSED to call me re mail hemce WHY I CANNOT GET MAIL HERE _ JUST LIKE@ REDROOf& SINCE2_6_23 MAINT MAN& ESA FRONT DESK GM, HOUSeKEEPER KNEW NO HOT WATER IN MY bathtub& MaInt IN MY ROOM LIKE12_12_22 ,9-22_22 DID NOT Fixiy I BOUGHT ALL SHEETS,TOWELS,BLANKETS, STUFF FOR KITCHEN BATHROOM& ALL ESA HOISEKEEPER HAD TO DO WAS CLEAN FLOOR ,VACUUM, WIPE COUNTERS,BUREAU, EnD TABLES, CLEAN BATHROOM...THEY DID NOT DO THAT ..SO THeREFORe,THEY DONT NEED TO COME TO MY ROOM..&iN ADDITION THEY SLANDERED MY NAME IN BOGUS DOcSSUBMITTED TO ESa corp& my videos PRoVE ESA ETAL LIED9_22_22 TO PRESeNT AS DID REDROf I CALLED GM AGAIN AFTER THIS, 2_6_23 HE ANSWERS  HOTEL PHONE'HELLO"& NEVER CALLED ME BACK KNOWING   HOT WATER IN BATHTUB STILL DOES NOT WORK & ESA  LIARS HAVE KNOWN SINCE 11_28_22 after a package to   me stolen 11_26_22 that noONe can call me by  my hotel ext ( thats withholding services,   discriminating, hot water, cold water is A MUST  ,HABITABILITY ISSUE & esa IGNORED IT, STILL TO   THIS DATE..ITS SAME AS IT WAS 2_6_23  & ESA IGNORED MY 12_14_22 LEtter ethics violations by state nj employee(i had complaint against njsp2020&2008) INCLUDING 7-8-2020STATE NJ EMP who saw steps NOT safe, did NOT cite giberson and OBVIOUSLY did NOT get me IMMEDIATE SAFE HOUSING7-8-2020 not 1 of the attorneys or court employees reported violations of #collusion, #corruption, #ABUSEOFAUTHORITY #attorneycodeofconduct, #judicialcanoncodeofconduct,#poafraud,#collusion#innkeeperduty,#hotelliability,#stalking,#identiythrgt NJSA 56:8-163 , judge harrington REFUSED to recuse& i think he knows my exhusband( who choked me & whose nephew (who ks older than me) is a cop in gloucester county prob njsp dsjg2008 12$2020 i file complaint agaINSTnjsp)&4_2021 AGAINST MT LAUREL NJ POLICE Bc 1) njsp KNEW it was illegal.garage apT failed12_9_2019 inspectioN , 2) giberson,etal TRIED TO PHYSICALLY INJURE ME including12$24_2019 AFTER INREPORTED THRM TO TOWNSHIP(who are corruptas is njndca emp i reported this to2019-2020) , 3) #redroof employees brother is njsp & redroof LIED, slandered my name, dId NOT give me room as advertised, tried to illegalevict me REPEATEDLY 10_2020-2022 4) mt laurel nj cops including bell & herman(& #redroof front desk) KNEW10_24_2020 REDROOF STALKER HARRASSING ME,TRESSPASSED MY var , tresspassed rOOM,STOLE FROM MY ROOM INCLUDING 8-21_94 DV ER CHART, VIOLATED NJSA 56:8-163 #IDENTItYTHEFT DATABREACH 5)&mt laurel nj cop 154 mcginnis KNEW 12$8_2020 THAT REDROOF EMPLOYEE IMPERSONATED NJSP AND HIS BROTHER is NJSP AND THAT HE WAS DRIVING CAR OF RETIRED BLACK cop staying at redroof which i KNEW BC 12_8_2020 MT LAUREL NJ COP MCGINNIS154 TOLD ME RE RETIRED COP AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POLICe REPORTS, 2020_2021DEFRAUDED LarcENY ALL ME AND MY SON PROPERTY2020_2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED they KNEW i wanted per my 12_1_2020 revised pg 3 emergent complaint uploaded 12$24_2020 4-2021 greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,then SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLT ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , AND THEY VIOLATED MY RIGHTS UNDER COLOR OF LAW LYING IN POlICE REPORTS, 6) duriNG PRECISE TIME I HAVE COMPLAINT AGAINST NjsP RE 8_2019-7-8-2020, LANDLORD,GIBERSON,ETAL DEFRAUDED LaRCENY ALL ME AnD MY SON PROPERTY2020-2021 AT #ILLEGALGARAGEAPARTMENT FAILED INSPECTION ON COMMERCIALLy ZOneD PROPERTY , therefore NEVER registered no coo they LIED , (&i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION.. redrppf2020_2022 VANDALIZED MY CLOTHED_ PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHRS HAD HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT 4-2021 PROOF greenblattweisshoff lieberman richards(pohle, ritsides) 4_2021 KNEW i wanted my property ignored my calls(after 4_2021 tgeONLY time besides12$24_2020 i s.w pohle who said gibersonsSTILl had my property, he was calling weisshoff to find out where it was ,tgen SLAMMED PHONE DOWN ON ME & ignored all my calls &i did NOT get all me_& my son property and fire proof safe from apt2020-2021 per my 12_24_20 revised pg 3 uploaded as" misc doc" emergent complaint&10_2020 ltrs to giberson UPLOADED with my emergrnt complaimt as well ..RPC VIOlATION.. 2020_2022 redroo PUT HOIES RIPOED MY CLOTGES_ NONE OF MY CLOTHes HADf HOLES IN THEM OR WERE RIPPED_ REDROOF EMPLOYEES DID THAT &so did #extendedstay , between9-2022-5_2023 vandalized my clothes in my room putting holes in them, ripping vandalizing them, stole from my roomwho LIED slandered my name JUST AS #REDROOF,#CHOICEHOTELS,#DAYSINN,@#LAQUINTA,#HAMPTONINN DID 2020 4_2023 -7&2_2023 someone stole out if my car clothes i had from7-8-2020(& this AFTER same mediator from my case against giberson 4548) os assigned by judge harrington 4_11_23& no mediation 4_21_23 (NOR 2022) corrupt system RPC INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO VIOLATIONJUDICIAL CANON CODE OF CONDUCT RPC 1.9, 1.15,3.4,8.3, 8.4 ROThmel attorney for defendant gibersons(4548 FILED docs violating RPC stating he represents me ( no he doesNOT,as i am pro se plaintiff & atty ROThmel represents defendants LISA GIBERSON, JAMIE GIBERSON...that has to be v Correctedby order to correcr&ROTmel REFUSES,, ct REFUSED...tHEres literally order stating it must be corrected by order... per#04_19 ORDER TO CORRECT DATA ..'.. context refers to information, such as a party name, address, or case type, submitted to eCourts directly by the filer. ' i filed ,as pro se plaintiff, as exhibit the very doc referenced & defendant attirney rothmel rEFUSES AS DOES COURT STAFF TO CORRECT.....SERIOUS RPC VIOLATION......& he insulted me put me diwn AGAIN on record....(lisa giberson was tgere and she LIED to court&NJSP since7_2_2019 i showed njsp PROOF the wall, deck, steps NOT in their reports INCLUDING7-2_2019, ,8-2019)and inferred that my fire proof safe TGEY STOle FROM MY BEDROOM CLOSET IS"ALLEGED"...its in police report that it was stolen out of @cedars...also my exhibit..... .THats RPC VIOLATION SO ARE TGE ATTYS VIOLATING RPC,COLLUDING, COMMITTING FRAUD AS THEY KNOWINGLY DEFRAUDDD ME OUT OF MY PROPERTY AT APT2020_2021& THEY KNOW MY EXBF I HAVE FRO SGAINST AND NJ STATE POLICE DET IN CHARGE OF VICTIM SVCS Lorie Sibre (nickname: Princess lorissa) I amALWAYSoriginal &NEVER a follower ~~i haveALWAYS lived in south jersey, i am NOT at Redroof anymore but still at hotels,nj since7-8-2020 i Am caucasian,haveFairskin,hazel/green eyes,naturallycurlyhair, ZEROtattoos,NEVERsmoked I am single since2007 after my exhusband choked me, i have NOT dated(i like guys, i am justNOT desperate to date( redroof comitted fraud, tampered #daTABREACH,#IDENTITYTHEFT with my info in folio4_2022, LIED submitted altered folio with someone else name faxed tto(#identitytheft)chrgee for taxes by law they areNOT allowed since12$13_20& lied 2_25_22 bc that was axtrial, grernblatt weisshiff richards lieberman rotside pohleAND REDROoF KnEW SINCE7_2021 THAT I DO NOT CONSENT THEY VIOlATeD RPC,INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITeD TO RPC1.9,1.15,3.4,8.38.4 currently since7-8-2020@ hotels,nj NOT AT REDROOF ANYMORE (REdroofDISCRIMINATEDnotNearHANDICAPPEDparkingNotHandicappedRoom&REFUSED TO GIVE ME ADA ACCOMODATIONS INCLUDING5_14_21EMPLOYEE JANET WHO DISCRIMINATED, SCREAMED SLANDEROIS NAMES AT ME AFTER SHE HARRASSED ME, TOOK SPOT CLOSE TO MY ROOMAGAIBMN 1_3$21& I TOKD HER to STOP harrassing me, thats shes getting sued for harrassment& then her and redrooffrontDesk LIED again.after1_3_21 ~~fyi..STEALING IS NOT sharing~~~ &RETURN MY FIRE PROOF SAFE~BMTASTYS~&me&my son property STOLEN@ apt 7-8-2020- 3_7_2021 ALL KNEW I WANTED PER MY 12_1$2020 EMERGENT COMPLAINT REVISED PG3 I FILED PRO SE PLAINTIFF& WAS UPLOADED BY COURT12$24_2020 Lorie Sibre (princess lorissa) ALWAYS original &NEVER a follower Single.Caucasian,fairSkin HAZELgreenEyes,NEvER smoked, ZERO tattoos,longLegs, NaturallyCurlyHair ~~i lived in south jersey AlWAYS, NOT AT REDROOF ANYMORE, SINCE9_22_22 AT esa stt CH NJ HOTEl whoLIED,slandered my name, withheld services,RoomNOT as advertised9-22_22 violated njsa56:8-163,8-1,8-2 no mail packages at esa since11_29_22( That is esa REFUSE to tell me if i have mail or packages since11$29_22- but i suspect there was mail for me and it was stolen by samE PERSON AS11_18&11_26 ~if you stoleLiedSlanderedMYnameToMYson&others...THEN KEEPyourBADnegative ENERGYkharma &...STOP STEALINGSLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS ~single since2007 (iLIkEguys..iamJustNOTdesperatetoDATE) oneof Myfavmovies isTheCuttingEdge_esppartWhenTheySAYiloveyou fyi, i didnt just make up a name_, my name"lorissa" is a nickname from when i was teen ~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,& dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WARNING~NOTICE~dissemination ,ALTERATION,copying,PRINTING,distribution of my mail, emails, photos,NOTES, videos,documents, drawings,blogs,posts,letters etc is STRICTLY prohibited without my specific consent& prior ok is NOT valid(&OBVIOUSLY,ifYOUstoleITyoudoNOThavePermissiom,INclUDING FIRE PROOF SAFE@APT,&me& my son property stolen@apt2020_2021 Including MY Graduation prayer PLAQUE i had since i was teen, photos,videos,shoes,boots,CLOTHES,handheld camcorder, iver40disneyvideos, tvvcr, stereo, screentv, cimputers,laptop, ARMOIRE,CHINA CABINETHUTCH, FURNITURE,MY SONS TOOLS,CLOTHES,desk,FURNITURE ,its all listed in my exhibit A, they KNEW I WANTED PER MY PRO SE PLAINTIFF 12$1$20 REVISED PG3 EMERGENT COMPLAINT ,UPLOADED 12$24_20 AS"MISC DOC"4624 obviously you doNOT have my permission)....it MUST be my authorization specifically specifying what i say is or is NOT ok for each item.~~&dont ask my son&STOP SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ) ~ ~if you stoleLiedSlanderedMYnameToMYson&others...THEN KEEPyourBADnegative ENERGYkharma &...STOP stealing,lying SLANDERING MY NAMEtoMYson& OTHERS ~contrary to THE LIESslander, I have not dated since2007 AFTERmyExhusband choked meAGAIN(6-2003)(& I FOUND OUT IN 2015 THAT MY EXHUSBANDS COP nephew OLDER than me WORKED in same town 2008as LIAR NJSP DET DSJG 2008 WHEN2008 HE KIDNAPPED ME, REFUSED TO TAKE ME HOME AFTER I WAS THREATENED BY GROUP OF BLACK WOMEN SOLELY BECAUSE I AM WHITE & I WAS NOT DATING THAT NJSP..I ONLY CALLED HIM NJSP DSJG&NEVER EVEN CALLED HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME...(iLIkEguys..iamJustNOTdesperatetoDATE)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4_28its832pm since330pm ESA #EXTENDEDstAY evilnPsychopath W/malicious,reckless, criminal,premeditated Intent to harm are vibrating floor. i toLDliarcesa cherry hill455&corp and STATEnjethics,NJDCA,court, its in my pleadings ghmbmsb~gdnlN#IIED,#NIED,#STALKING,#HARRASSMENT ,

~ Denike v. cupo 196 n.j.502 Per JUDICIARY code of comment(2) 'would a reasonable fully informed person have doubts about the judge's impartiality? '.   &not God lovingbehavior by them2021 Stealing my safe that was in my bedroom closet&me& my sonproperty@apt2021(including my graduation prayer wish plaque i had since i was teen&STOLE:from my car11_2020-7_2_2023from my room@redroof2020-2022 ,stealing my mail10_16_22-5_18_24 ,Frommy room@esa9-22_22_4_10_24,vandalized myclothes in my room at esa9_22$22-4_102024 how i feel is :  if i were her FAV daughter ,she w ould have called me back bit she didNOT (neither did my sister), (&2015 MY AH sister my moms FAV told my mom NOT to talk to me(she THOUGHT my ex that choked me was soooo nice(hesNOT)& she KNEW cedars(always TRYING TO BE ME& WAS THErE AFTER I WAS OF COURSE)_ ever since we were kids, she has ALWAYS done thos sh.t to me...i am fuckkmg over it... i  tried...ever  since i was teen( i w

6_24_24WAS my motion to to recuse judge wells&adjrnment.it wasNOT a discovery motion as liar ct emp.put violating canon code of conduct 5_14_24 s.w my son. 5_24_24-8_17_23TrIED to get Apt(&didnt get OBVIOUSLY AS I AM STILL AT #EXTENDEDSTAY CHERRY HILL NJ&my mom& sister10_2023-11_1_23 KNEW i needed safe apt andwanted to see my son... )_theyLIED&SlanderedMyName. 5_24_22,3_14,3_21&5_6_24,5_23,5_24_24 went out DIFFEREBT time, went to apts& they wereAH . (obvious esa ,redroof,giberson ,liars slandered my name(& they canNOT )8-21_94 2 monthsAFTERnbs&rg.8-21_94 jfk(now tjuh) ch nj ERliedInChart didNOTdocTREATtbi(my thenEmployer who were med mal attys SAW 2015SomeAhwasSLANDERINGmyNameToMySon&others uSINGliesFROM this 94ErRecord thatLIARREDROOFempStole11$2020 njsa56:8-1,8-2,njsa2c21:17. erlied2-4-20(someone at lourdes,virtua and cfg COMMITTED IDTHeFT, HIPAAPHI AS I NEVER SAW CFG (they were at drs2015 but i NEVER saw them nor did i see or speak with liarCFG dr2_4_20@430pm ()&8-21-94 er lied, my then employer KnEW as they saw chart, were plaintiff med mal pi(personal inj) attys~ 3_3_24iWentToDIFFstore lidlAS testPROOF re STALKING HARRASSMENT &AH at lidlRIPPEDmyList asiWaslookingForSomething& AHthrewItOnFuckingFloor3_3$24asICameIbtoVestibuleESA ah#harrassment LOCkEDdoorButGuyWasComingOutSoIWasAbleToGetIn&ItsREPORTEDinMyVideoexhibitsWithCourt &NOTINGas i got in lidl 3_3$23this blaxk guy JUST LURKING PREDATORING NEAR ME (I DONT KNIW HIM AND IF HES THAT NJSP DET2008 I HAD COMPLAINT AGAINST OR HIS RELATIVE, THEY BETTER STAY AWAY FROM ME(&my son faf)&on way there3_3_24 i was singing trying to be upbeat and NOT be upset....tharsFUD UP WJST THEY DID...bc IF they cared they woukdnt habe been ah and ripped my list, fucked with my tablet, bkacknguy just stsred at me as i was shopping (having panic attack but i wasnt tell that jo thatsWHY it appearex i was rushing 10_2023-7_17_24poAND esaSToLE mail .

  https://youtube.com/shorts/rrL16zvgvuQ 6_24_24 was motion  to RECUSE judge wells& adjourment it wasNOT a discovery mtn as liar ct emp put violating canon code of conduct.i was given no info for hearing other than"ct would contact me if hearing was at ct ' & noone contacted me    & 7-9_24 judge wells ONCE again wasNOT fair,NOT impartial, and he waa reading my complaint DURInG ct rather than before trying to MAKE it appear"same complaint" nope as FAcTS were after8-30_23 harrassment NJSA 2C33:4a which meant i could bring suit based on harrassmemt, judge REFUSED to let me play my videosPROVING,esaLIED right ftom the rip9-22_22 or submit exhibits,& stalker DURING ct knocked my tablet out if my bag as i was typing a copibg note crying upset traumatized re8-21_94& & fact ny 94 employer were being ah just like8 -1994 ..attyREFUSED to withdraw and def esa madeNO effort to settle ...so they should have said they werent doing what supposed to, 

my blog regarding #corruption,#discrimination,#stalking#harrassment,#hotelliabilitu,#labdlordliability,#illegalapartment,#illegalevictionredroof employeestole from my room,vandalized my clothes my room, vandslized my car, harrassed, stalked me, discriminated against me didNOT give handicapped room near handicapped parking,slanderedmy name,as did other hoteLsAFTER going to apt& giberson etal retaliated8-9-2019-7_8_20 harrassed me,slandered my name,& retaliatedzAgain 9-3$2020 AFTER i got jidgment inMY favortAGAIBST gibersob fir what they dud7-8-2020&rhey haveNOT paid me monues & returbed my property AS ORDEREDBY COURT9_2_20& HAVE not sent me ktrEXPLAINING how i canSAFELY get my properyyper my 10_2020&1_2021 cert ltrs sent to them& sogned foeAT SOUTHAMPTOred speech, nN AUTO4_5_20redroof employee orguest fucjedcwoth my car(AFTER EADTERWENDYS GASLIGHTED HARRAZED ME,LIED JUST LIIE ERICA DID csusong me emotional trauma)_mike was mechanic,115 dirtbsg woman worked on cars(3_25),,guy in pink jerp 115worked on cars(10_2020)& stephanies husband is mechanic, guy red car pa tags who was also at wendys3_2020)11_3 guy at office who touched my coat& pulled belt off it as they were behind me& all redroof employees saw& didNOTHING_ exceptc tel me my belt was on floor) was mechanic(& tgat day my steering wheel making sound it wasmt makong before i last used it)_,& giberson own sputhampton auto...theyDID THIS ST APT....& MT LAIREL DIrrvAG COps knew this10_24_20 so did redroof so they are legally liable& mikes brotger is a nj state police officer & i hBe complaimt againat nj state police for harrassment@ apt which was illegal spt & they should have cited giberson,southampton auto immediately& got me safe housing& they didnt reertyFromApt_4_3515 pm someone tampered woth my profike& took off disabked room(JUST LIKE THEY DID9_25_20..THEN GRAY CAR PULLS IN AREA LEAVES...ANOTHEE PEFSON JUST ITTING THERE WERE AT113 ..SO , THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME& FACT I HAVE MEMORY PROBLEMS, AM BY MYSELF(why i tape like i told8-9-2019 njsp 8020_mt laurel cops....20 REWARDS POINTS ARE SHOEING which meams domeone st redroof did that,wont let me usethem& chargedme$80 fu..n for a room withNO microwa e& fridge when their website says my roomcomes with that ...NOTICE:~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Primt,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,COPING TAPES,NOTES&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN~&dontASKmySon ~~ ~IF NoT ACCEPT mE AS I AM NOW ..YOU WILLNEVER GET ME AT MY BEST~~~~ i am VERY loyal& if i say i love you, then i love you 100000000% ,&dont try to twist my words bc i amNOT with my exes,whom i did love but didNOT treat me right. i am ALWAYSoriginalNEVER a follower ..

  lorie sibre (princess lorissa) WARNING~NOTICE :~NOONE mayALTER,COPY,DISTRIBUTE,USE,Print,MY POSTS,VIDEOS,PHOTOS,DRAWINGS,BLOGS,DOCUMENTS,COPING TAPES,NOTESi&THAT INCLUDES IN ANY WAY ShAPE,FORM ANYTHING STOLEN(including stolen property at apt &fire proof safe(2020_3_7_~&dontASKmySon 4_27_21 refroof tridd yo get in my roon, i got a newcard,5_1asshooe at redropf cancelled my card...i orderedfood....theySTOKE label off one of my items& the guy wasSTARING at me(like the stalker@virtua10_10_2019& this is PRECISeLY what i meant by redroof slandering my name 2_4_2020 proof VIRTUA,LOURDES,HamPTON EMT,liars withalicious premeditated neglogent criminal intent commitedeMEDmal,Gave zero care,kidnapped me slandered my name, harrassmsnt by#redroof&cops,#virtuahealth Lorie Sibre photo i took of myself at my car10_12_21 WEARING sweater stalker11_5_21, stole out of my bag under cart After i went to atty for def giberson office https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aRsEcBHbuHU 12$12$202